NOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 6318ee4cadc99900188452ec.jpg (1300x975, 250.69K)

>E-lijah Wood was b-based and /ourguy/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-074149.jpg (1440x2246, 681.76K)

They're all faggots, what did you expect?

$$$

>xe forms connections to Moloch-worshipping degenerate faggot actors

Attached: STOP.jpg (542x480, 67.75K)

>Rebecca Cohen
Too easy.

hahaha Any Forums fucking BTFO

That fat amazon check must be nice

This is genocide

>oh no. Not Elijah Wood! He's like Mr LotR!
I literally do not care what Elijah Wood thinks about anything.

How much do you think Amazon paid them for this PR campaign to turn all the criticisms about the show into muh racism to guilt viewers into watching or be judged as rasis!

LMAO

anything these clowns do to pay lip service to the current religious dogma of leftist banker cattle will never change the casting of the original LOTR trilogy or make the new LOTR (de)based goyslop any more appealing, so I don't see the big deal

>globohomo every franchise
>this makes it immune to criticism, because they can just call it racist.

fucking kikes. what a racket

yeah I was totally expecting hollywood clowns to denounce diversity and go completely against the mainstream
very shocking and suprising

based and checked. wait till the tards here see what tolkien had to say about the jews in some of his letters

>guys being individual
>all wearing jeans
>all got same haircut
>basically 1 above a buzzcut

call me when viggo does it

of course they would they are ir*sh. Ir*sh are the biggest cucks in the world

What the hell happened to Pippin?

and what he had to say about commies or how he loved being English?

Or anyone from the cast who is not washed up and wont dance for a Amazon nickel.

Tolkien made fun of people that call whites racist. He was also proudly Anglo-saxon

Lmao look at that 'HELP ME THEY HAVE GUNS' face

you know something is going to suck when the bulk of it's marketing campaign is "we added diversity and you're racist if you don't watch it"

every time the marketing campaign is politicized, the sow/movie sucks. Every. Single. Time.

nothing pleases me more than seeing anglomonkey jewlovers get what they deserve and their work sharted upon by those "gifted" jews, doesn't mean the guy wouldn't have looked down on deformed mutants like you or garbage like the new series