If they had a tall green woman on set why didn't they just use her instead of the shitty CGI?

If they had a tall green woman on set why didn't they just use her instead of the shitty CGI?

Attached: standin1.jpg (800x977, 48.45K)

too bitchy looking

millennials can't comprehend not using CGI

She would have been perfect for she hulk

Attached: gina-carano-1613057294.jpg (640x639, 59.5K)

Her new movie came out today. If I make a thread about it will I get a ban?

Attached: hunter.jpg (1487x887, 280.38K)

She doesn't look muscular enough.

Too bad she ruined her own career by acting like a retard on twitter,

There's been dozens on threads, none of them were deleted. You can make the thread, just be aware we will mock how ugly the actors are and how amateur the whole production is.

Imagine being so caught up in the culture war that you actually subject yourself to this boomer goyslop

Yeah wouldn't it be easier to just CGI Tatiana's face onto her body? Like Deepfakes? Oh shit I'm going to check for any She Hulk deepfakes.

>we'll be snarky!
>I'M WARNING YOU!
Kek, fuck off fag.
Directed by an Italian and produced by 2 Irish people.

>Directed by an Italian and produced by 2 Irish people.
Imagine living in a country so irrelevant that you have to make a US political drama for sub-100 IQ boomers.
Make sure you thank (((Breitbart))) for distributing this trash

>JEWS THO!
Not Jews.
>Uh...uh...THOSE PEOPLE AREN'T AMERICAN!
Nice LARP.

imagine being so easily offended by someone ranting on social media. i'd be willing to bet that the directors of all my favorite movies have wildly different political views than i do. and i don't give one half of a shit.

>invent social media
>learn humanity will never be ready for mass democratization
>also learn elites/gatekeepers are just stupid
You weren't made for twitter, user. Congratulations (I mean that).

Am I supposed to not be offended by that greenface?

I seen this woman step barefoot on a miniature city

is that mandy muse?

Their artistic incompetence is so big that the stunt model they got has no tits, hips or ass, so for the animators it is hard to work with because she is different from the concept art that is the reason she has no ass and no boobs while she's wearing the suit

Attached: 1661438333065813.png (1230x771, 1.13M)

Nah she was fired for expressing wrongthink. Pedo Pascal tweeted much crazier retarded shit, nothing happened.

>green face
How fucking dare they. I am absloutely offended.
Fucking racist.