Bezos must be stopped

Bezos must be stopped.

Attached: 1662596311465522.jpg (1911x981, 394.9K)

This must be revenge for New World being a flop.

I don't believe this but I know it'll be true soon enough

Those colours blend nicely.

They're going to make Zelda a girl, aren't they?

after the horrible philip cd legend of zelda game and tv show, Nintendo became ridiculously controlling over their IPs. I can't imagine them wanting to let anyone do anything with them over seeing the entire thing.

If you consider hunter schafer a girl than yes.

>zundel

top kek

Link will be played by Idris Elba or Tom Hanks. Or both!

Attached: 14255336256.jpg (700x475, 68.92K)

apparently nintendo has been hurting badly since covid and cost overruns with botw2. so it isn't surprising. spies from mihoyo have been ripping off storyline elements from them faster than they can get the game out

Imagine if they actually cast attractive black girls, instead of the apes they give us.

Kek

>apparently nintendo has been hurting badly since covid and cost overruns with botw2
source? their most recent investor meeting shows they're doing great. so well in fact that they kept pouring more money into the new building to increase their development profile, and are actively recruiting even more staff

Why is their output still as abysmal as ever though?

I don't care I don't watch any Amazon shit anyways. I have not payed for a movie since 2017, eat my ass DMCAfags

is this fake, sounds like when he said he was a lotr fan
Hes obviously not a lotr fan

if animal crossing team is anything to go by, they don't make their employees do crunch overtime. their recruiting page talks about work life balance, and maintaining good health outside of the job

So could it be said it'll be a while before we see these recent investments change anything?

theres no way nintendo is struggling when everybody was buying consoles with their covid money..because what else is there to do at home..and nobody could ever find a PS5...soo..you're saying either nobody was buying consoles or they only bought Xbox/PC stuff?

according to my uncle who works for nintendo, they're gonna make all the games you ever wanted, and release the news about it next week

>Ernst Zundel

Attached: rs laugh.jpg (817x857, 62.9K)