It's up

It's up.

Attached: 20220908_122229.jpg (1080x736, 183.31K)

I wish these fat daddies smothered me to death from facesitting while doing their movie review podcast

>they loved Nope
it's over

Peelebros... it's over...

Attached: 20220908_122540.jpg (1883x1080, 240.83K)

another gen x movie for mike and another horror movie for jay

they don't watch anything else.

Let me guess... they loved Nope.

Jay literally prefers Us

I'm so happy they watch shit for BOTW and also watch shit for Half in the Bag. I am so happy these guys never watch anything good any more unless it's a 60 year old movie for Re:View.

Literally?

Same. I want Jay to smother me with his farts.

Attached: 1385217628439.jpg (1280x720, 105.71K)

>they did
Jesus Christ. They really are being paid not to shit on mainstream trash now aren't they? Seriously; just go through their videos this year. They don't shit on mainstream movies or shows anymore since Star Trek. They either praise this shit now or outright refuse to review it.

>They don't shit on mainstream movies or shows anymore since Star Trek
So they don't shit on anything except for the thing they shit on?

I don't care I only like BOTW black spine and Rich and Mike talking about Star Trek.

They don't shit on MAINSTREAM CRAP ANYMORE.
Reading comprehension, user.
Work on it.

Holy shit their intro skits have become so fucking cringy

Star Trek isn't mainstream?

>"since Star Trek"
Are you pretending to be retarded?

But why draw a line in the sand at that review? They happen to be focusing less on shitty movies and more on stuff they're actually interested lately because they're tired of ranting about obviously shitty movies being shitty.

us as in 4channel subscribers? when did jay become based?

You faggots sure take these internet comedy videos very seriously

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.
I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.
They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.
They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.
Please, Any Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.
I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

It's what I live for. Every video they put out extends my life force.

Nope was great and this board has shit "opinions"

Maybe they aren't as obsessed with identity politics as Any Forums is and could appreciate a well made film?

Attached: 1645363048099.png (840x859, 374.09K)

But how can a film be well made if it's director is black?