I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Attached: Fb7PmRpXwAM0eoh.jpg (1125x1412, 126.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVIOo1zw5_w?t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pander to mainstream critic ideals
>they still hate it
guess there wasn't enough black people?

>Terrible woman makes terrible films

Or the movie is simply not good. Imagine that.

Elaborate, I got that feeling from the trailers, so is the movie basically “men are… LE BAD!!!”?

will she ever recover from this entire shitshow or is her career finished? who's going to take a job with a director who is being exposed as some cheating, lying, selfish stupid bitch?

>imagine a movie and a director so completely fucked up that Shia walks away and looks like the level headed adult

Checked. Here's a video of her getting served custody papers while on stage promoting the movie.
>youtu.be/JVIOo1zw5_w?t=95

Attached: bitch.jpg (672x756, 52.09K)

What did happen to Shia in this?

There are many people in her family with wikipedia pages, and hers is the least impressive.

She's done.

Tell me more.

Don't care. I'm still paying because Gemma Chan is in it

Attached: Gemma-Chan-in-‘Dont-Worry-Darling.jpg (760x309, 10.58K)

I checked her early life and retained absolutely none of it.

Grandfather was some communist activist
Mother ran for House in 2018
Historically wealthy family - the “Cockburns” lmao
There are Wikipedia pages for most of them

He was hired as the main lead, then left on his own accord. The director literally begged him to come back before lying and saying she fired him for being creepy.

Just take Julia Louis-Dreyfus but not funny, less popular, less attractive, less in general. She comes from a similar background of white privilege but squandered it with third wave feminism

fake

Look at the last line

Shia pls stop review bombing it

Critics judge movies based on the amount of homo degenerate content and woke propaganda. Audience score is the measure of whether it’s good or not

This looks genuine, she seems to be handling it like a champ. She probably should have put down the papers or handed them off to someone though.