Zach Braff

Irrelevant, washed-up little milquetoast kike. How does it feel, huh? Your career hung onto the fact that you were in your twenties. Now you're fucking nothing...nothing more than cheap nostalgia bait for insurance commercials for a television show that had no cultural relevance due to the shit show that was the final season. Get it, kike, eat the nigger dick. EAT THE NIGGER GOY DICK.

Fucking little faggot.

Attached: ddsdasd.jpg (179x281, 5.54K)

Absolutely hate this kike. Scrubs is the stupidest goyslop show ever and the tribe forcing this faggot is just sad.

Wow this post is getting reported to the ADL!

if he lifted he could've became jacked braff. that office faggot did it.

Zach Braff sounds like a space pilot from a cartoon

I'm sure he's crying over all that Scrubs royalties.

Attached: NWgfz9Rb1lij_JGTNHr3cKd2jfKMFUwTUcRQ2f6xm_o.jpg (1342x1051, 160.07K)

KWAB

Scrubs was always We Pretend That We're Smarter Than the Audience: The TV Series.

You're thinking of Zapp Brannigan from Futurama.

He bought?

Attached: 1661374039970776.png (1112x1034, 659.67K)

Weird haircut, weird mask-face. He got JUSTed.

Until 30 rock came along and claimed that throne for all time

esl detected
the whole joke of the show is that these people who are supposed to be doctors are actually immature idiots, including Dr. Cox who is the smartest of them all is still an immature idiot. Do you not have a good enough grasp of English to detect sarcasm? I had this problem trying to read certain novels in spanish.

>show that had no cultural relevance

Attached: tenor.gif (640x360, 1016.59K)

One of the stupider initialisms I've ever seen.

Imagine getting this worked up over an actor and a television show.
>Go outside for a little while

what pugh pussy does to a mf

Neil Breen looking ass

he makes millions every year from residuals from a tv show that ended 20 years ago and fucks hot young actresses all day. I think he's winning user.

scrubs is the worst show ever aired, if you ever want to know what having a lobotomy feels like watch 5-6 episodes in a row of scrubs. it is all sappy banal drivel with the hackiest jokes imaginable and that on doc from platoon and the janitor add just enough comedy to it to make you think it’s decent. actual doctors and nurses are funnier than the dialogue on scrubs

he’s winning a free depression spiral and eventual suicide, no content person gets plastic surgery save for people who get disfigured in an attack/accident

ESLer got filtered lmao