Any Forums btfo

Any Forums btfo

Attached: 0EEB4C5F-EBA2-47E6-AE91-8892C88417EC.jpg (1284x993, 297.67K)

duck dynasty is based

but the ghostbusters always had a black guy

>Mock them for free, get rewarded with seethe
Why we keep winning

Shut the fuck up morgul the ale who the fuck do you think you are?

I'd watch Duck Dynasty but it got cancelled by faggots

He’s the ale

That's a big twinkie.

who is this esl faggot and why should i care? his brave tweet is not even those with 10k retweets

>its not that we are making crappy media it that everyone is racist.

>Mock them for free, get rewarded with seethe
Very tolkenian

>all flops
what did he mean by this

>than

Attached: 1534466605313.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

Don't ya know, flops are caused by racists on the Internet. They have nothing to with people not watching them because they're shit.

>66 likes
BAH GAWD IDS HABBENING

And afterlife was rather diverse yet no one gave a shit

incel chuds are a threat to our very democracy

Didn't Duck Dynasty have like 20 seasons before it got canned? I mean... I don't think Obi Wan or RoP are getting more than one each. I think that means Duck Dynasty wins.

There's just something about being more concerned with "representation" and shoe-horning in the message that guarantees a tv show or film will be dog shit. Go figure.

>than
Woketards failed 4th grade English
Very sad, many such cases

Diversity TV is bad in the same way that hyper religious after-school specials were bad in the 90s, and for the same reason.

You mean the Ghostbusters movie most people didn't even like and never got a sequel?

The guys from Duck Dynasty are hot as fuck. I wish that they beat and raped me to death and hung my ugly ape head on their wall as a trophy

>Ghostbusters
Literally one of them is black
>Star Wars
Lando is black
>RoP
Literally no one from the books are black

>than

low IQ faggot

Sorry to tell you, most rednecks aren't buck breaking rapists. We just like trucks, hunting deer and seeing women with dyed hair seethe.