one bite everybody knows the rules

Attached: dave.jpg (1439x1814, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqhcvs8rjo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hois8NpBiw0&t=1093s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's over

I'm with Jon Hamm now.

Attached: 1661472090087357.jpg (480x318, 131.82K)

This guy has a bad energy

What's wrong with toppings on pizza?

>one bite
>takes several bites
one day people will wake up to their tricks

what are the rules?

i hope we get more hairline reviews

Yeah.
Everyone knows you should judge a pepperoni pizza instead of fucking cheese except that fucking retard.

>One bite, you're fucking ugly by the way

He really did get owned by that crazy chick lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqhcvs8rjo

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-07 8.10.14 PM.png (572x351, 275.3K)

I had this guys youtube channel hit my algorythm and youtube reccomended his channel to me. Never heard of him until then, So I watched a couple of his pizza reviews. Thought to myself, strange, I was looking for different frozen pizza in google search and then this happened.

A few months goes by, I notice he is in my small town, doing a pizza review of a local restaurant. VERY STRANGE. Because I live in an area where the interstate is on the other side of the state, you have to have a very specific reason to be on this side of the state to be here or 100 miles from here. Because there is no through traffic, and it isn't a crossroads or main artery here for traffic, and there is no planes or trains that lead here. Then I remembered, Hillary and Bernie came through here that same week he pizza reviewed and campaigned here.

Then I saw this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hois8NpBiw0&t=1093s

I would like to know where Dave was when seth rich got murdered. Who knew Mossad had such a sweet tooth for pizza?

This dude is such a faggot and so far up his own ass.

>one bite
>it's still hot
>you end up eating it too fast
>"yeah it was alright i guess"

>checks early life section
Def sus fr no cap

Why do faggots like watching other faggots eat goyslop? Seriously, what's the appeal

Attached: 1659926457125.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

>what are the rules?
you do what israel says and everything will be alright.
you allow israel to control both sides of the poltiics in the US, pass bills into law that send billions to israel as "aid and military aid" and have dual citizens with israel in all elected positions, both Democrat and Republican, so when they place their puppet presidents into power, there will be no push back. The coup de tat, cospiracy and treason all happened in 2020 Trump won, but the rules say if he brings it up, they will JFK him. So he had to go along with them.

Just started watching these, not bad... Not a fan of his politics though.

Nick is based fuck you

>mfw i predict his score

Attached: 1623094830501.jpg (152x254, 22.75K)

Take your meds

Fucking hell, his slapstick is on point. Lol'd.

Woah that's an awful lot of redpills for the redditors here to swallow all at once

For me, it's Beto's

Attached: best pizza - new york fags will seethe.jpg (720x720, 68.3K)

I'm making a trip to PA soon and I'll be passing through Steubenville, OH. Gonna stop at DiCarlo's for the first time ever and I'm looking forward to it.