So this is just what culture is now huh

So this is just what culture is now huh

Attached: 6456324675.jpg (2074x1804, 2.23M)

Dude no way normies and mainstream pop culture are obnoxious and stupid wow who would have thoughtthis is so unprecedented

>hahaha u put penis in mouth
Yikes, that's awfully homophobic

America never had a culture

These are the real issues you should be paying attention to and not things like why a loaf of bread costs $5.

Attached: 1660858364083379.png (808x1024, 487.79K)

Aren't you glad we stopped Hitler

>American culture is pop media and clickbait
Accurate

Americans never had a culture

Eternal consooming is all there is to your nation

Why do they despise us so much? All we ever wanted to do was to hate on females and minorities peacefully

this is culture in California, yes

Even when it comes up they refuse to accept the lockdowns they called for were a factor.

America and nazi Germany were so similar that their endgames must be basically the same.

¿¿¿¿Americans???? culture?!

xDDD

This shit is being viewed by a couple million people, theres 300mil in america alone. No this isn't "culture." This is just a pile of shit a bunch of retards (you and them) are yelling about.

they're just the product of privilege and entitlement.

It pisses me off so fucking much that it costs over $5 for 18 eggs.

Yeah, chudcel. America is multicultural and has women in it. Everyone deserves respect. That’s what’s going on. And its never going to stop. Enjoy and seethe

Attached: 4ACE9DDA-5330-4980-B463-DEFCA5868FCB.jpg (1242x1666, 1.39M)

>will make leftists watch it in droves
>will gain outrage publicity from conservatives
I’m shocked that they didn’t do this decades earlier

This is free publicity

The boys was a huge success and so will RoP be

which part of these headlines is supposed to make me mad? why are you conflating "we dont like racists" with "we dont like white people"? are you under the impression that if you arent racist then you dont love white people or some shit?

>Racist people are so stupid that they have to be told not to watch things they hate.

It's so funny to me.

>cast black people in your tv show
>retards online throw a fit and spam racial slurs
>make a public statement about it
>win free publicity and good boy points for making a stand against racism

you guys fall for it every time.

This is not "what culture is", it's a tiny % of all the culture out there that you choose to focus on. All of this shit is trying to suck away your attention. Don't give it to them. Let other people's clicks feed these losers. It's just a shitty hustle that gets a disproportionate amount of attention online because it's easy to have an opinion on.

Attached: paul_blart_mars.jpg (500x738, 185.21K)

>why are you conflating "we dont like racists" with "we dont like white people"?
It's obvious what they aren't saying buddy.

The Soviets should have just kept going west

Haven't watched any of that shit and I don't plan on it. I will watch the original Jackson trilogy again though. Great films.

I don't, I stopped watching almost all franchise media after 2019, there are countless great films to watch instead and a bunch are on streaming services

Dom and Billy are bad influences on Elijah

Golem.

Attached: Kultur-terror.png (736x992, 1.67M)

This.

and yet it fails to translate into views for the show in question

they, and you, are the ones that fall for the twitter = reality shit every time

Marketing.
If you got shit you can make the retards watch because that's considered political activism.

I think i see a pattern here

would a black person be "toxic" if they complained about a white Black Panther?

You're living in it, breathing in it, and typing on it, bucko.