Hi I work for Netflix and I'm conducting a survey of what sort of show the far right would watch

Hi I work for Netflix and I'm conducting a survey of what sort of show the far right would watch.

Our current top suggestion given to us is black-suit Spider-Man roaming Manhattan just killing minorities. But I'll take new suggestions if you have any.

Attached: artworks-XdLRbvMLNQMnyhSz-qmtrNg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 85.92K)

rambo 2023

>Hi I work for Netflix

Unironically kill yourself. You will do the world an immense favor.

Good question, what do right wingers watch in their downtime? Shame you won't get a straight answer

I liked Kleo other than the forced diversity. Make more shows of cute girls killing communists.

They won't watch that. Make it white suit Spider-Man

Hey, far right racist chud here. Crazy idea, how about you make a show that does NOT show open contempt for the audience and white people? Would that be possible?

Attached: knife ears.webm (1120x466, 2.27M)

>Reacher
>The Terminal List
>Yellowstone
just make more shows like those

The Grand Tour

I would watch a show about a serial killer who only murder trannies working at Jewflix.

Leftist garbage. That's all there is to watch.

I only want to watch big, and I mean fucking massive, black cock going in (and out of) white vaginas.

>Any Forums
>far right
Kekkle doodle doo

So boring shit?

World Peace season 2

Tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay

a remake of The Blob starring Nikado voring the town with his backhole

/qa/ lost.

99% older movies and shows. Every once in a while something good like The Terror comes along, but most contemporary media is so heavily laden with leftist propaganda that it's literally unwatchable.

>most contemporary media is so heavily laden with leftist propaganda that it's literally unwatchable.
Sounds like a you problem, my lil brother is chronically online and had the exact same issue

This

Hitler biopic that tries to make the viewer sympathetic to the German working class.

Hitler: Rise of Evil, stars the guy from 28 weeks later, good watch

Hire Mel Gibson to just look into the camera while reading and explaining Any Forums infographics, particularly those related to black crime statistics, or the rates of child molestation within troon communities.