Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Attached: 944b974a33c49260e7c1b9b5d3bc89c3--bad-memes-breaking-bad.jpg (720x627, 77.32K)

>i fucked steve

no, no it doesn't

I hate both of those dumb blondes.

skyler white is not sicilian, carmela is accustomed to that way of life

tony was always evil.

walt became a monster after he started to cook. there's a difference.

like what tony once said - carmela knew the deal. skylar married a nice guy that went full scarface.

How is Tony evil?

Actually based on YouTube comments Carmella was definitely hated.

they're both good characters, but bad people

>tony was always evil
cĀ“mon now

Since when people love Carmela?

>carmela
>loved by fans
getdafukouddahere

Newfags spotted

Carmella never cheated. She was a good wife and mother. Skyler was not.

Carmela has a life and personality outside of Tony, and she's better written and acted overall. Skyler doesn't really have a character outside of being a constant obstacle to Walt. It's natural that the audience resents someone who constantly drags down and obstructs the protagonist's goals, even if that protagonist is a bad guy. Plus, Skyler has some toxic behaviors that probably remind male viewers of some annoying partners
it aint that deep

Skyler did nothing wrong, the best character in otherwise mediocre and poorly written show.

Attached: 99eabc09.jpg (225x225, 6.33K)

Carmela is less annoying. She's still unlikeable though

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY!!

Picrel checks out. Obviously you have shit taste.

tony killed a man when he was 22, years before he married carmela

walt killed a man when he was in his 50s. and even then he was still debating if he should do it.

tony was already a monster when he was barely an adult. walt only started killing at the last stage of his life. when he knew he was dying.

If Skyler didn't exist Walter would have been a successful chemist, no retarded children, got the real girl he wanted, and would have had a fulfilling life. He also would have had the means to have all the best doctors in the world helping cure his cancer.

Skyler getting prego and fucking up Walters's life is the reason he becomes a criminal.

>skylar married a nice guy
Skyler ruined a nice guy.

>carmela knew the deal
correct

I take responsibility for newfagging.

Attached: 1661905127655152.jpg (330x412, 13.11K)

Skylar is insanely uninteresting and her actress has 1/8th the acting skill that Edie Falco has. Can you imagine Carmella standing up in a restaurant and screaming "AM I UNDER ARREST" several times? The worst thing Carmella does in the show is have that awkward dinner with Meadow and friends.

holy cringe

>had an affair
they were broken up when she slept with that guy, and tony slept with tons of women before that. walt never cheated on skyler.

>Skylar is insanely uninteresting
what watching a shitty house mom yell at her husband or generally talk about the most mundane shit at the dinner table is not interesting?