You zarkin frood

You zarkin frood

Attached: p-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy-sam-rockwell-606671835.jpg (300x300, 37.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_dUmDBfp6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This movie was not very good.

Neither was the book

imagine being filtered so hard your organs spill out inside your fursuit
youtu.be/N_dUmDBfp6k

did you try and eat it?

>perfect casting of Arthur, Zaphod, and Marvin
>screenplay by the author
>funny
>adventurous
>Sir David Attenborough
>not very good

Attached: txin4zxnybq51-46365424.jpg (500x626, 59.33K)

you farging icehole

>imagine being filtered so hard
The movie fucking sucks, and your opinions are fucking shit.

One of the better examples of "there's a good movie in there". A lot of it absolutely does work, but the overall package does not

british space humor is cosmically depressing

srs question: was the movie your first exposure to hhgttg?

No, I'd read 4 of the books a year or so earlier. And is a decent list of the things I liked about the movie. But too much of it just kinda sucked

my dad feels the same way. I don't really care for the movie or the book. the soundtrack hit a few high notes but most of the cast just didn't do it for me.
I like Rockwell and Rickman; the rest were miscast IMHO. at the time i was ambivalent about the guy playing arthur but then he showed up in a god awful modern remake of sherlock holmes and that abortion of a hobbit movie and I discovered that he's basically playing himself in every role. He's like a british Mark Whalberg with the muscles.

>be me
>randomly watch this
>be you
>my court appointed fed
>post thread about it online

I thought they were going to explore cosmic nihilism with a humor twist instead it was just random wacky ness the whole way
I was literally waiting for a scene where he stares out into space from a spaceship and contemplates the earth being destroyed and all the things he never got to enjoy or do and what it all really meant and then some wel places humor or comedy to salve the wound but not bandage it

just keeping you on your toes kiddo
enjoy the tuna sandwich

Why won’t you people give me a handler alt gf

nobody will take the job. maybe try at least putting a lid on the cumbox

You owe me this

>imagine being filtered so hard
>The movie fucking sucks, and your opinions are fucking shit.
The TV series is ok

Attached: giphy (5).gif (450x253, 1.64M)

Movie sucks, TV miniseries was extreme kino

Attached: 1639459966996.png (743x1204, 348.18K)

The setup and introduction of the characters was pretty good. It was straight out of the book.
The introduction of Deep Thought and the "42" mystery was good, also straight out of the book.
The adventure to the planet where John Malkovitch lived was shitty. It wasn't in the book.
The adventure to the vogon bureaucracy planet was written for the movie and it was shitty, too.
The love story between Arthur and Trillian was written for the movie and it was faggotrocious.
Let me know if you figure out the pattern.

Should mos def had abandoned Arthur once they safely made it to space I’m glad he didn’t but the more I think about it the realistic and depressing thing to have happen was to leave him completed stranded alone in space

nah, Ford Prefect is a bro. mostly.

Yeah I know I’m glad he didn’t leave him all alone but the more I think about it him leaving him completely alone in the galaxy was the natural thing to do after repaying his life debt

Did you have one of your little autistic fits after the first ten minutes of the movie or something?