Why are normies turning against superhero movies?

Why are normies turning against superhero movies?

Attached: t4.jpg (705x832, 84.81K)

a tweet by some faggot nobody is not turning against. fuck you and fuck off

because is like watching a series, you watch it to know how the story ends, so the story that started with iron man ended with endgame, and the spinoffs after that weren't interesting, so people aren't hooked to it anymore, it had it's run

all the most well known most interesting characters that had years spent building them up have handed over the mantle to someone else or died. the latest phase of shows and movies was for the most part about "muh empowerment" more than anything else, and they did a piss poor job of setting up kang to be as dangerous as they're trying to say he is.

Endgame is already too far. Anyone that watched anything beyond Infinity War, expecting anything but pure shit, is a fool.

Any adult that watched any of them should be ashamed, capeshit is a mental disease

Because le trends

MCU couldn't stop at IW so they had to finish it, however afterwards there is simply no way to top the Infinity Gauntlet story, not even through the multiverse concept.

Now Any Forums contrarians will love the MCU and call it kino

No. Civil War is where it started getting insanely bad. This all started with the airport fight scene. It's not the movies before that had much depth, but it was so much more tolerable (barring AoU)

Those are just shills pretending to be contrarian to get anons to watch their trash.

Capeshit fatigue and oversaturation. There's just too many shows and most of them aren't very good. The movies aren't particularly good, either. There's a lack of central unifying characters. No one has filled the void that Tony Stark and Steve Rogers left. Post-Endgame lacks direction and a central focus.

I stopped after the first Avengers movie. Lucky me.

>gain access to X-Men
>do nothing with it
>put out a movie where a bunch of diverse retards fight the monsters from Edge of Tomorrow

>not stopping after iron man 3

Attached: 1661871676023845.jpg (236x350, 15.79K)

>not stopping after iron man 1

My friend group is extreme normiecore, so I use them as my real world indicator of how things are going for globohomo. They don't give a shit about MCU anymore, and it's almost like they're waiting to be instructed by mainstream consensus on what they're supposed to enjoy next. Looking forward to their opinions on RoP and HotD, they were leaning on rumors they were going to be bad leading up to them. I've also noticed they've started to become upset at me for saying retard now, even though we used to say it all the time.

“Retard” should be considered a more offensive slur than “nigger” considering that actual mentally challenged people are treated worse by modern society than black people.

I hope that mound of shit just collapses on the capeshit boomer and ends his pathetic fucking life.

I pirate everything despite being a shill. I don't know why, I think it's just sunken cost at this point.

Attached: mcuon-1.png (906x818, 949.55K)

Well, the mentally challenged don't go berserk and cause millions of dollars of property damage upon hearing a specific sequence of sounds. Really makes you think.

As soon as they announced Black Panther I stopped watching capeshit.

Attached: gilbert.jpg (853x601, 65.35K)

Fatigue. If anything I'm surprised that the capeshit fad lasted this long, normalfags are a fickle audience.

>Well, the mentally challenged don't go berserk and cause millions of dollars of property damage

Attached: 3percent-capitol-siege-rt-ps-210111_1610404852522_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 187.99K)