/hor/ - Horror General

Interesting Sequels Edition

Previously on /hor/:

Attached: MV5BNTUyNTNjNzYtMDVhYi00YTEwLWJiMGYtNTcxNTFhZjU4NDFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1300x1950, 384.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zQaTrL-neNU
youtu.be/GhYIEISiEbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is this one?

You guys ever count how often a character's eyebrows move up and down when watching horror?

Attached: Ricky's eyebrows.png (605x217, 15.83K)

Great, but not what you expect from a Living Dead movie.

I think it's very flawed but it's an interesting enough concept that I recommend everybody watch it.

>”Frankly user I was super duper disgusted reading your not really scary script, like, I tried to find any meaningful interactions in it but I, like, just couldn’t, ok? Why are there topless women all over the place? Don’t you know women can only be topless when they wish to be empowered and not when it’s to service the male gaze, even though I’m pretty sure a good 99% of women who ever go topless do it for attention and daddy issues, but that’s regardless of the fact because it’s specifically YOU, a white straight male, who made this request, ok? If a transgendered black other-kin racially fluid bi man asked me to go topless I’d obviously consider it because I, as a straight white woman, has more privilege than him so therefore he has the right to see me naked but not you, ok? It’s called intersectional feminism; educate yourself. I mean did you not see Jordan Peele’s horror classic, “Get Out?” The white women in that were all evil and killed by a heroic black man; and that movie didn’t get a single bad review on Rotten Tomatoes when it came out! I think it’s, like, total obvious what the horror crowd wants these days and I just think you need to wake up and sniff the Chai latte, user; more black men beating and shooting to death white women. Agree? Agree. And on that note where are all the topless men in your script? So many women but not men? If we want to establish an equal society, user, we have to engage equity rules, ok? Men are more privileged than women so therefore there should be at least a 10 to 1 ratio of nude topless men for every women - who do it because their empowered and not because of the male gaze, ok? Understand everything? Super. Now go touch some grass and rewrite your awful patriarchal, heteronormative bigoted dreck, user, our relationship with our Twitter and Rotten Tomato followers, like, depend on us totally. Like very totally.”

Attached: 7249B0C0-A029-405E-8352-9FB9276F9DEB.jpg (945x740, 389.18K)

>young dude
>find cabin innawoods
>old deranged man lives here
Yeaaaah, no thank you. After picrel I am NEVER watching a movie with a similar plot.
>young couple decides to kill an Arab for fun
>want to bury the body in the woods
>old creep sees them and captures them
>they live in the basement of his cabine now
>every now and then the creep makes the dude come out of the basement, ties him to his bed and rapes his ass repeatedly
>no lube
>that's basically the whole movie
>not once will he rape the chick
>movie ends with the cops busting them out and arresting the old pervert
>as they take him away, laddie is so mind broken he begs the cops to let the old faggot go
What the FUCK? Never again.

Attached: 166242019903222317.jpg (600x800, 122.94K)

Why didn't the dude in Hellraiser become a cenobyte ro whatever

Why was he a bowling ball instead of another pinhead

Attached: file.png (1200x656, 859.92K)

Being a pervert is not enough to become a cenobyte. Chances are he was not worthy.

Actually, I might listen to a Clive Barker audiobook. I'd like something spooky to listen to in bed.
>The Hellbound Heart
>Imajica
>The Midnight Meat Train
>Cabal
>Weaveworld

>bowling ball
who was bowling ball?

Opinions on this?

youtu.be/zQaTrL-neNU

Attached: file.png (353x535, 236.71K)

Attached: file.png (1129x2121, 3.74M)

Jason X, Leprechaun in Space, Hellraiser: Bloodline. Any other horror franchises that went sci-fi after they ran out of ideas?

Fucking zoomies and redditors are so cloyingly materialistic that they cannot even suspend their disbelief to enjoy a kino about spooky ghosts. Absolutely everything has to be boiled down to "well ACKtually you see the ghost was a hallucination, a manifestation of the protagonist's guilt over his male privilege" and I can't fucking stand it.

Attached: 1617643286288.jpg (326x319, 10.78K)

How powerful is this house?

Attached: 1635650170648.png (1000x600, 728.09K)

Attached: amityville2022.jpg (822x1188, 450.49K)

You've got to be shitting me.

you made that one up

LMAO

that looks sick as fuck

Critters 4

BEWARE
I HAUNT

Does Critters 4 count?
Also, any "[horror franchise] In Da Hood".

wtf is going on here

Attached: file.png (857x573, 488.52K)

youtu.be/GhYIEISiEbo
presumably the rights have lapsed and anyone can make one of these movies now

What's the best slasher to have been released in the 2020s?

The top three as decided by the /hor/ poll were:
>Veneciafrenia (2021)
>Dark Glasses (2022)
>X (2022)
Do you agree with this listing?

Attached: file.png (821x531, 431.64K)

That explains it. Crazy though. It looks like a fuck-up.

Looks like one of those full motion video games of the early 90s.

Attached: space-tim-curry[1].gif (244x244, 1.96M)

>Amityville: Gas Chamber

Attached: 1583333972124.png (529x265, 147.43K)

>X
Fuck off with that cuck shit. I remeber when /hor/ was sucking off Ti West then he releases a 2 hour ad for BLACKED.

HOLY KINO
I didn't care much for 1 & 2, but this was a blast! Might add it to my yearly Halloween watch list.

Attached: TCSM3.jpg (1920x1288, 2.07M)

Attached: file.png (413x617, 610.73K)

Bros, what are some kinos with qt3.14s that don't have retarded boyfriends or husbands? Incident In a Ghostland was based for the first ten minutes until the main girl married some faggy hipster. I don't want random dicks in my films I just wanna watch horror with cute girls. Blackcoat's Daughter was the best for this btw.