GAIJIN! YOU EAT, I SERR!

>GAIJIN! YOU EAT, I SERR!
>YOU BUY 200 DORRA A SIT

Attached: MV5BMTA5NzQzODUxOTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDIwODg1MDc@._V1_.jpg (1466x2048, 743.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thatsmags.com/china/post/4904/chinese-student-ridiculed-online-after-demanding-cooked-sushi-at-famed-sukiyabashi-jiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>places raw fish on rice
>300 DORRA GAIJIN U BUY NOW
fuck this kike and the bugs who enable him

I like how everyone's seen this documentary because it was one of the few decent ones on Netflix for ages.
That and I Think We're Alone Now.

I heard this was one of the most popular documentaries on Netflix. I wonder what the least popular documentary would be.

he isnt a chef. literally anyone could make sushi given the same fish and rice
>npcs will dispute this fact

I preferred Jiro Nightmares of Ass Rape.

Attached: norm.jpg (1280x720, 58.46K)

Why do Am*ricans seethe at the idea of fine dining?

actually he banned gaijin from his restaurant because the movie made it impossible for his regulars to get a reservation. also that chinese girl who asked if he had anything without fish definitely didn't help.

IT'S LITERALLY JUST FISH AND RICE

Imagine enjoying food or anything. Pleasure is for weaklings, women, and faggots. Food is fuel pure and simple. I would never eat again if I didn't have to.

>Jiro Dreams of Murdering the Chinese Woman that Asked why there Wasn't Dog on the Menu

>chinese girl

???

Yeah, some of them survived.

>Why do Am*ricans
Can you stop sucking their dick for one thread you insufferable jewish rat?

>fine dining
>Here's your uncooked fish sir
I would have understood you if we were talking about traditional European dishes

thatsmags.com/china/post/4904/chinese-student-ridiculed-online-after-demanding-cooked-sushi-at-famed-sukiyabashi-jiro

So what makes 200$ sushi different? Is it like a white truffle thing where the status and price will play placebo effect?
From what you see in the doc it's just the same rice and fish with onions smear on top.

>sushi is actually pretty hard to do expertly because its so simple, go ask any chef about it. the simpler the dish the harder it is to hide any sort of mistake
What the fuck are you smoking? Mistake what the level of psychic waves the chef projected at the fish? The position it was place in contrast to the rice?

>one example is a master sushi chef like jiro is trying to make the temperature of the sushi perfect. so he's considering the temperature of the fish when he cuts it, the temperature of his hands while he's forming it, the amount of time between when he places it and when you eat it.
Oh, you meant literal fucking superstition one would expect from an African.

amazing

Burgers can't comprehend food that's not drenched in oil and saturated fats loaded with msg.

Do rich Japs actually eat this shit or is it just a tourist hustle?

Look at this tough ass dude, who is voicing his opinions on Any Forums

Damn, what about his son's restaurant? Wouldnt mind going there.