Sarah Gadon

can someone tell me why the fuck everyone is talking about her all of a sudden?

Attached: 1662590871578078.jpg (1043x1340, 150.4K)

well, for starters I just came in my pants when I expanded her picture and saw how sexy she is

pretty sure it's one guy and that one guy is you

one schizo is not "everyone" kys

it's just one obsessed aussie

Just you user.
I feel like this is some sort of psyop by a tranny to make anons hate white actresses

>everyone
it’s one fucking guy

Do you think this guy gets paid or is just unstable? Do you think Gadon knows about this man? Imagine she found out some guy was making 1000s of posts a day about her on Any Forums.

I know her from 11/22/63
She was pretty cute

she pays me by peeing into my mouth

newest coalburner to sit on the couch

>Ah yes, time to increase those archive mentions because then, I'll prove that my waifu is popular

You just got exposed Gadonfag. To think that archive mentions is a good metric for popularity is pure mental illness.

Sarah Gadon is a kino actress. She is wholesome and lowkey. Has never been in a controversy or social drama. She never posts slutty pics for attention. She never virtue signals or uses her status as a soapbox to push politics. She quietly has perfected her acting craft and humbly turns out kino after kino. Not to mention her staggering classical beauty and grace.

Attached: Sarah Gadon 001-2-1.jpg (1000x1314, 203.22K)

How many archive mentions did you increase today?

I’d like to bust in this bitch’s womb

heckin' goddess...

she looks like my ex gf ;_;

>She never posts slutty pics
...is this supposed to be a good thing?

>mfw witnessing the Bjork Stalker equivalent for Gadon develop in real time on this site

Attached: 1662591993720.jpg (1242x1244, 413K)

Yes. Sarah Gadon is classier than 99% of other actresses.

He's gonna either kidnap or murder her for sure.

Yes. Sarah Gadon played Sadie in that. Very cute character. That show was when most of this board adopted her as their waifu.

Attached: 11.22.63 James Franco Sarah Gadon .jpg (2464x1640, 796.14K)

Literally the first time I'm reading her name. Never seen this person in my life lol, are you just friends with a bunch of women?

She's a highly attractive, moderately successful, blonde actress with a nice butt. I support this user over the one that spams bug girls. You all let that go on for years with no threads complaining about it, but Gadonfag is here for a week and you all lose your minds. ASIAN GIRLS ARE FUGLY

She looks like Bee Armitage

Attached: tfbeearmitage02.jpg (450x657, 61.47K)