Well Frasier, you're so corpulent that when you sit around the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa...

>Well Frasier, you're so corpulent that when you sit around the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa, you sit AROUND the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa.

Attached: fraiser.png (300x225, 87.39K)

to be fair, it was magnificent

Attached: vulla.jpg (1024x768, 1.19M)

Yo Ricki that’s my girlfriend she ain’t supposed to be having no penis

did macfarlanecels ever recover from frasierchaddery

this scene mindbroke so many frasiercels

Later on american dad they make a joke of kelsey gramer fucking dogs or something, so

>implying tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Attached: tossedsaladandscrambledeggs.jpg (368x425, 24.21K)

Season 8 was the tipping point where the show began its slow descent, but it still had flashes of what it used to be. Season 9, on the other hand, is where the rot fully set in and it began to take a very dark turn where plot lines were abrupt, jokes were mean-spirited and there was a lot of unnecessary gore. It was clear the show had gone off the rails big time.

But I think, deep down, there's a reason; I think Seth MacFarlane desperately wants the show to be cancelled. He wanted to end it at Season 7. He had far more attention paid to American Dad, his films and Cosmos (projects he WANTED to work on), and had to bow out of the project of his dreams (a reboot of The Flintstones) because of his schedule.

Imagine having to deny yourself something you'd always wanted to do because of an unwanted obligation hanging on your neck like a tragic “Rime of the Ancient Mariner.” What a drag.

My guess is that the sudden change in quality into pure distaste was a conscious move to see how much they could get away with before everyone started turning away. Unfortunately, it had the opposite effect; the audience was still there, and no amount of insulting our intelligence could change that.

But these days, with Seasons 18 and 19, we're seeing the production crew just not care anymore. Plot points are recycled, jokes are vanilla flavored, even the voice acting is a purely phoned on by everyone (ESPECIALLY MacFarlane, who just goes through the motions with every character he plays these days). No one cares, not the writers, the animators, no one. They've gone beyond lazy and into nihilism.

And it's been renewed for two more seasons. I predict Season 20’s premiere will be a burned out Seth sobbing and begging Fox to just end it.

Fun Fact: both of the shows aired on Thursday back in the day

lol

If a show gets to eight seasons it is, with rare exceptions, too far gone already

>I don't wanna go on a rant here...

>Roz called today, Niles, she wanted to thank you for your Christmas gift
>Thank me? I gave her an ‘88 Chateau Romaine! That’s almost a declaration of war!
>if you were trying to send a message you should have sent an ‘89
>Well I’m not a monster

Cringe

Wtf is seths problem, this made no sense and was so mean. Who hates john goodman?

Attached: John_Goodman.jpg (360x270, 49.86K)

Hey faggot, season 15 was the best ever. You just don’t know shit

He's fat. It's a funny joke. Happy Thanksgiving user

the joke is that he's being a "bad man"

bzzt!

Can you explain this in basketball terms?

>He's just a little shy because I've tried to kill him so many times.
>Ah.

Attached: 591857.jpg (640x480, 28.16K)

I've never seen Frasier, what's the joke?

you are why he is desperately trying to kill it

Funner fact: Kelsey Grammer's father was murdered by a man named "Niles".

The joke is that they're dressing up a stale schoolyard joke ("You're so fat that when you sit around the house, you sit AROUND the house") with fancy language to make the humor sound more sophisticated than it really is.