Why would he abandon his cute asian highschooler girlfriend for a dyed hair girl who already had seven boyfriends...

Why would he abandon his cute asian highschooler girlfriend for a dyed hair girl who already had seven boyfriends before him? The premise is so unbelivably nonsensical I can't get immersed in the story

Attached: tileburnedin.jpg (1280x720, 154.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sb3TWNzMSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=fhGu2CDqQqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sometimes you get bored of fucking insects and want to fuck a girl with daddy issues until you get bored of her

If something comes to you too easily, it's low value. He had to labor for the slutty alt girl which made her far more desirable.

This isn't how guys work in real life though

I've never wanted girls who throw themselves at me, and instead have always ended up in a relationship some cluster b personality disorder slut.

I thought men were all about challenge, competition, and conquering the unconquerable??? I thought that was what testosterone caused and what was inherently masculine??

Attached: meaning.gif (538x369, 950.3K)

Kind of is, actually. You generally don't want to be with someone who is *too* eager to be with you, because it usually means they are of lower status (ex. much younger girl). It can be fun for a fling, but you will eventually desire a conquest.

This movie created a generation of simps and PUTAS who think that are different and unique.

>You generally don't want to be with someone who is *too* eager to be with you
>much younger girl is lower status
Are you a woman?

>Ciao, Knives.

KINO!

Attached: rick.jpg (800x450, 49.24K)

Why do people enjoy this movie? It's creepy

How is that not lower status? Less mature, less intelligent, less experience. They are lower status in every way. I mean dating a high schooler, like Knives was.

I always wondered if Ramona was purposely or accidentally written to be such a boring bitch

Fun fact: Scott's shirt references the band who gave the title to the comic.

youtube.com/watch?v=sb3TWNzMSr0

This movie is kino and I'm so tired of pretending it isn't. The cast learned how to play as a band and performed all of Sex Bob-omb's songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhGu2CDqQqo

Because young women are more beautiful and have less ex-boyfriends
What kind of dumb question is that?
Do you see a lot of rich hollywood actors dating older women? No you don't. This is literally just common sense

They DATE bimbos. They MARRY equals. Fucking duh.

>every popcorn in bed commenter

why are you the way that you are

I was with that user until they said younger women are lower status. You ever really want something very badly, but once you have it you quickly lose interest and move on to something else you can chase after? That's usually how it feels after hooking up with a girl, the idea you can do better creeps in. The only reason you wouldn't do that is if you don't think it's possible for you.

1. MEW is hot
2. no further explanation is needed

scott's written as an idiot who doesn't know what's good for him
that's literally his character so it makes sense he'd devote himself to the pursuit of ramona
also knives wasn't giving him sex, they hadn't even kissed before he met ramona

Scott was only with Knives because she was young, and required no work on his part. It was only because he wasn't over his ex, who he was obsessed with. The point of the movie is that Scott should be with someone who he can have a normal relationship with, and Ramona is in the exact same position. They both dated people for the wrong reasons, and they find each other and learn that.

It's a good song.

that's the normiest surface-level take imaginable, well done, go read the book series to learn why you're wrong

Well I'm talking about the movie.

Fun fact: Pac-Man was supposed to be called Puckman, but they were afraid that people would scratch off the P and turn it into an F

No, women want to be chased, literally the opposite of what he posted.

No woman is the equal of any man

>"labor" to get a girl
>ummm i'm not a prize to be won *leaves*

sounds like something a faggot would think

Women don't like simps. Your idea is completely wrong

They may like the attention of being chased, but those guys get no pussy.