ROP ACTORS "MIDDLE EARTH IS NOT ALL WHITE

Attached: 56666.png (1304x874, 390.77K)

>we demand more orc representation on elrond’s council

Attached: 1562364572507.png (757x875, 816.71K)

>oh no people hated the first two episodes!
>we're going to suffer a massive drop off and scare investors
>quick play the guilt card and make the entire potential to fail a racial one so that anyone who doesn't watch supports racsism!

Yikes it must be worse than even we thought for Amazon kek.

They must be desperate if they're already throwing this sort of shit out.
I thought they'd have at least made it to 4 or 5 episodes before going with the nuclear 'love the show or you're racist' option.

Successful projects don't need to bait their potential audience by calling them racists.

Still not watching this shit

The funny thing is these people are too stupid to know that they're right. They think they're making a big epic statement that they are adding "BIPOC" to Middle Earth when in reality black people and Asians all existed in Tolkien's world, they just weren't elves and dwarves.

Attached: 289704373_5221000671309274_5230416094543782174_n.jpg (720x751, 99.86K)

No one has said all of Middle-Earth was white, though. Always with the dumbass strawmanning.

>decide to check out new Lord of the Rings
>see troll fight
>turn off before ever seeing anyone not white

Attached: 1662213430799963.webm (1248x520, 2.83M)

Video game shit

kek

this bitch said she needed "therapy" after the fight scenes when all she's doing is assisted acrobatics in a green background
meanwhile there's the trilogy actors breaking bones and teeth talking about why that's was the time of their lives

Modern games have better CG.

Nigga is a problem, but there is more issue than that.

they dont need to be all white but the fact that every single race in every single location are super multi-racial looks weird

>a world in which free peoples from different races and cultures join to defeat the forces of evil
The "forces of evil" in LOTR are nonwhites. Every brown person in the book is on Sauron's side.

Attached: 1552772185051.jpg (300x300, 9.13K)

it's not about the races, it's that every settlement is somehow mixed despite the thousands of miles on foot that they would need to travel
sure, a black woman walked halfway across the continent to become a turnip farmer in a nowhere settlement

>ROP ACTORS "MIDDLE EARTH IS NOT ALL WHITE
No one ever said that.

But they're turning all the White places mixed while all the non-white places stay homogeneous.

Not to mention what they're doing to Tolkien's story.

>this bitch said she needed "therapy" after the fight scenes
No she didn't, she was talking about mental training TO DO the fight scenes. So that she didn't flinch when people dressed as orcs start throwing arms at her.
A bunch of ecelebs lied about the story to keep the clickbait machine going

Attached: 20220905_163508~2.jpg (846x1465, 229.13K)

Fantastic. So you'll approve of my idea to make a more inclusive Wakanda and tell stories about great African leaders like Benjamin Whiteman?

Attached: 1638568774309.jpg (646x960, 91.4K)

jesus christ what a stupid fucking bitch
is anything their own fault ever?

>The "forces of evil" in LOTR are nonwhites. Every brown person in the book is on Sauron's side.
Yes but sweaty it's 2022 and wh*te men are the great evil now.

I was wondering when they would go Full Kenobi

> i don't want amazon being in charge of this franchise, making up their own lore and inevitably marvelifying it with a stream of spinoffs and prequels
> "NO THIS IS ABOUT RACE"

Kek, how is that any better? Thanks for the details.

Considering as a feminist she thinks that every single man on the planet wants to rape her 24/7 I'm surprised she needed exposure therapy.