Why didn't Hulk Hogan's movie career take off the way Rock's did? At his peak...

Why didn't Hulk Hogan's movie career take off the way Rock's did? At his peak, Hogan was easily as big a star as Rock was before entering Hollywood.

Attached: nanny.jpg (828x1200, 810.07K)

Because he has nothing beyond making goofy faces and repeating the same lines he's used in promos since 1982

>hogan was a tranny
They've gotten to everyone

Kind of like The Rock? It's not like Dwayne is some great actor, he basically just uses a few catchphrases, raises an eye brow, and calls it a day, I don't see the difference.

He came up with tons of creative shit in his promos and matches, there's no comparison. He can also sing

He came up with three or four things that worked during his initial heel run, and then rode that for twenty years, same as Hogan. And I doubt his "matches" mattered in Hollywood.

Educate yourself, he said far more funny shit than just "Do you smell what the rock is cooking?" and "Jabroni drive"

His spaghetti thing ruined him.

No, I was there, where as you clearly watched it on youtube ten years later. He had his moments, but he mostly just repeated himself from 2000 onwards. I'm not saying Hogan was definitively better, but they were definitely on par, so its weird that Hogan's film career was such a toilet.

Attached: Hulk-Hogan-Pastamania-Menu-3_jpg.jpg (800x614, 619.81K)

>No, I was there, where as you clearly watched it on youtube ten years later.
Nice lie followed by projection

standards were higher in Hollywood when hogan was trying to break through

True. They still had Arnold around.

I like his cameo in gremlins.

the pacifier, the tooth fairy, mr nanny

wonder what the first in this genre was. is there anything earlier than mr nanny?

Hulk had a reputation for lying, backstabbing and backstage politics that made him quite a few enemies over the years.

kindergarten cop, kind of

why does this feel like the setup to a joke

balding (not bald)
its part of his wrestler brand but it isn't what makes a movie star

truuue, thats like the original of this genre

very nice, no way there is something earlier. nothing i can think of at least

The Rock's movie career was basically the same as Hogan's for a while. The Rock just kept at it longer while Hogan went back to Wrestling.

Attached: 51EkH+ST50L.jpg (361x500, 33.49K)

Hollywood has no tolerance of politics

Umm did you see Suburban Commando? Something the Rock can only dream about.

Attached: suburban-commando-movie-poster-1991-1020210634.jpg (580x862, 94.21K)