ITT: comically bad writing in television and film

ITT: comically bad writing in television and film

Attached: AAA9B5CB-9D5F-48EF-853D-6F1666A8597B.jpg (1188x1105, 162.86K)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex has some accidentally fucking hysterical shit in it.

Attached: sub-buzz-985-1611848578-24.jpg (2999x1719, 1.66M)

He looks like Tilda Wilson. Fucking gross.

Boats see upward!!

>And who has a better story than Bran the Broken?

unironically every anime in existence

I don't see nothing wrong with that line... he's trying to explain buoyancy to a children in a magical world without science how would you write it?

literally everything from disney in the past decade or so and every single movie from warner bros.

Why the fuck did you watch every disney and warner bros movies?

lol, I was going to say, where do you even begin? everything nowadays is written for retards

It has nothing to do with physics you moron. the entire metaphor makes no sense and is hamfisted way to discuss light and dark. It's likely it was written after Elrond and the dwarves. They have the tree surviving in the mountain depths and is used to represent light in the darkness and a better way to represetn a concept like this. It was still not perfeclty written and a bit hamfisted, but one has Elrond delving into the depths for darkness and now Galadriel gets a metaphor shaping her worldview about moving forward and her being the boat. Elrond looked deep into the dark with the rock and found friendship and light for the tree to grow. Galadriel finds darkness in her single minded pursuit of revenge, both literally and figuratively with Sauron on the boat.

The problem is literal 65 IQ somali retards are on the writing team doing these fucking moronic metaphors and analogies and trying to ape human dialogue from Tolkein. classic dumb people trying to write smart people.

Buck the Broken, you say?

Attached: 1631110720693.png (529x667, 270.91K)

he's not trying to explain buyoancy at all, he's just trying to give her a pep talk to keep her head high. it just sounds extremely corny because he said it in the most "trying to be deep" way possible

What is a stone, if not down persevering

the actual problem is the reason a boat floats is because it looks down and sees the water and is afraid. meanwhile, the rock looks up at the light longingly. very melancholy.

the rock represents the dwarves being shat upon by the gods, and the boat represents elves being aloof faggots.

Autism alert
this guy can't into metaphors

>i dont see nothing wrong with that line

Any examples?

Stones are lower race and that is why they only sees downward.

I would throw it out and come up with something completely different, you don't fix garbage, you throw it away.

Attached: 1403445417345.jpg (512x342, 59.83K)

>Maybe the stench is your failure.

Attached: Reva O-Mouth.jpg (541x775, 77.77K)