Were the Lara Croft movies good?

Were the Lara Croft movies good?

Attached: 1526009664413.webm (1024x600, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhDRkf_XGVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

They are fun schlock, most anons prefer the first one but I like the second one more. The story is more of a classic adventure tale and the action is better

Needed scenes where she took sexual satisfaction out of killing unnamed goons

Goddamn look at those honkies.

Bolt ons

It's just a padded bra user

First one is unironically kino.
youtu.be/QhDRkf_XGVw

No she used to have tatas but she cut them off the virtue signal for breast cancer awareness and now she makes Brad wear skirts

Like you’d know, virgin.

I used to see these movies around Christmas when i was young, thought they were pretty fun at the time. Don’t know how well they have held up now that I am older.

I know because I'm not a retard

Yeah, they were pretty good.

probably not. but i used to love them as a child. you'll have fun if you watch them and that's all that matters.

PURE SEX

Second is, first is bland desu. Never watched and never will watch the boobless reboot starring boyish stick Alicia Vikander.

She had big tatas but the made her wear pads to make them look bigger on the first movie, at least that was reported on game magazines and sites, don't know about the second movie.

She cut them years after the TR movies.

the trailer for the first movie is pvre sovl

I remember my young little boner when she walked into the shower with some side boob

gosh I was strong then

remember that later on there's another shower scene....but it's Daniel Craig? lol I was so disappointed.

The second one is great fun, can barely remember the first

They did a reboot with a skeleington in the lead, didnt watch that obviously