/gothotd/

STRONG edition

prev:

Attached: u2gfwv0hngm91.jpg (360x360, 14.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1662572307304520.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1662572307304520.webm

Did you know there was a GoT RPG

WEAK is more like it

Fuck you

nth for monke boobs

nth for King Aegon VI and his black Queen Shireen

Attached: Egg and Shireen.jpg (1280x1860, 238.15K)

Is that the same one that came out around season 2 or 3?

Dorne does not make any sense. How can a place that is basically a desolate desert raise so many soldiers? Have a growing population without any water or food? Gurm says that that thin ass tiver provides food for the whole realm but it would be literally impossible. So fucking dumb it's basically Plot Armor: The Kingdom

He is good with words. Better than hightower

I want to see adult Laena

Episode 4 leak: [SPOILER[ A fight breaks out between Rhaenyra’s many suiters. One of the Brackens is killed.
Daemon returns as King of the Stepstones to reconcile with his brother(That shot in the trailer where he’s wearing a full suit of armor and a crown). Alicent and Rhaenyra take about their missed friendship while Alicent is taking care of baby/toddler Helaena. Daemon flirts with Rhaenyra, leading her through the secret passageways into Flea Bottom. They watch people have sex in the brothel. As they begin to themselves, Daemon stops and leaves. A still “horny” Rhaenyra goes to Criston and convinces him to sleep with her. A spy working for Mysaria(Red Woman/Varys combo character) has been watching everything and tells the King. Despite Rhaenyra’s denials that she slept with Daemon, Daemon is exiled from court for 'spoiling' Rhaenyra. Rhaenyra agrees to marry Laenor on the condition that Otto is removed as Hand

Yes 2012

>gives you good logical advice

Yea, never played it, pretty sure it is supposed to be shit.

Yes but never played. Heard it's ok

>tells you to marry darkies
I have my doubts

if the viewship stays good will HBO milk this forever and just keep time skipping down the bloodline until Aerys II

>As they begin to themselves, Daemon stops and leaves
Whats his problem

odds are people here will call the books non-canon if Aegon jobs in Winds of Winter

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-calendar-Daenerys-and-her-dragons-2616695.jpg (590x590, 96.04K)

>Gurm says that that thin ass tiver provides food for the whole realm but it would be literally impossible

I don't think GRRM says that? As per the lore Dorne is the least populated kingdom. It's terrain makes it difficult to invade and it has trading access to the Free Cities for resources, but most of the food for the realm comes from the Reach.

Mary sue kingdom. Stannis will make a Carthage out of Dorne.

Lady Misery working as master of whisperers so soon and to viserys no less makes no sense

I'm fine with that

His reasoning hasn't changed, user. The mulattos are pure.

PURE!

he forgot his fermented crab

Attached: Ser Davos Fermented Crab.jpg (736x825, 70.52K)

Good.

Yea, never played it, it might be okay

Do it.

Attached: Targ Kings.jpg (1278x820, 502.31K)

At this point, they may as well be. It's been so damn long that whatever he comes up with will be drastically different than what it was originally going to be. If he ever finished the books, I wouldn't doubt him to skew it in some random new direction to shake things up.

60% of these will be black

She is Daemon's girl.

Attached: i am in mysery.jpg (319x158, 3.53K)

It would certainly subvert expectations

Attached: hey as long as it works.png (469x317, 117.76K)

They will be PVRE

Does that mean we can finally have Bobby B and Eddie curb stomping targs and avin a laugh?

>A still “horny” Rhaenyra goes to Criston and convinces him to sleep with her
HE WAS PURE
HE WAS KIND
AND YOU SPOILED HIM

Attached: Ez_7uxkUcAAqAQk.jpg (1920x1080, 154.12K)

fAegon is a red herring character introduced at the 11th hour, he's meant to fail

Thoughts?

I don't care how stupid it is that only two arrows hit him or that the Crab Feeder's mooks went in one by one. Daemon's run was a great moment for his character and looked cool, and for me the rule of cool overpowers how silly it was. This time. Even though it felt a bit D&D.

Attached: 1650206447849.jpg (1284x2046, 225.05K)

A red herring wouldn't get so many PoVs and almost half a book dedicated to him.

CAUGHT ME SNIBBIN BUT YOULL NEVER CATCH ME SNABBIN CRAB GANG FOREVER THIS SHIT IS FOREVER

Attached: 1662138164161782.jpg (960x539, 147.43K)

>Criston
They made that one pretty obvious. Vows and virginity mean so little to these traditional people.

Rhaenyra should be in this pic, she was the rightful queen of the Seven Kingdoms and her brother was a usurper

No doubt

first for my wife

Attached: A1.jpg (1041x1280, 298.63K)

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot01682.jpg (1280x720, 132.64K)

Attached: FcFZ6NrXEAMQ6zW.jpg (2048x2048, 488.23K)

Yeah it'd be like having a POV protagonist die in the end of the first book they're introduced in

Or being in a huge chunk of three books and dying in the third one

dumbass

/ourguy/

I am not crazy! I know he usurped my throne! I knew I was my father's heir. One after Viserys the First of His Name. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn't stay in King's Landing. He – he courted the Small Council, he got his grandfather, the Hand of the King, to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. His children! Are you telling me that a man just happens to have children with Valyrian features? No! He orchestrated it! Eggy the Elder! And his brother stole Vhagar! And I let him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own family! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was born, always the same! Couldn't keep himself out of the succession! But not our Eggy! Couldn't be precious Eggy! Stealing the the Iron Throne! And he gets to be a king!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you – you have to stop him! You-

Attached: 1661123703986326.jpg (870x688, 70.91K)

MONKEY

The entire scene was retarded and reminiscent of late GoT

Have you even read the books, user?

Attached: 1323633848651.jpg (1025x576, 104.42K)