The Rings of Power cast react after constant racist attack against their black Castmates

Attached: 699957BB-9EA3-4109-BB49-FF39B46636A1.jpg (663x1628, 362.81K)

Attached: 1662135871889150.png (2880x3372, 3.72M)

>Middle-Earth is not all white
Still, negro elves and negro hobbits don't exist.

They always do this when fans call their show shit. Most would ignore the race swap shit if the show was good. Its just people are dumb and cant articulate why they hate yhe show

Hehe still not gonna stop the racist harassment though

Attached: 4.jpg (593x584, 39.25K)

>cant articulate why they hate yhe show
articulate why

They pulled the ripcord, now their viewership will skyrocket. Bravo

The scene where Galadriel fights the troll creature, flipping around like a capeshit hero and the camera cuts roughly three dozen times for no reason. I thought it was fake it was so bad. Made me nauseous how amateurish it was, and I immediately knew that I didn’t want to watch the show.

that's inaccurate
the backlash is against them as well, if not more for taking part in the shitshow
in fact i hate the rat-girl even more because i know she's a corruption of galadriel, a female insert from one of the roastie producers, nu-star wars style

>free peoples
This is fake as fuck

This, easterlings can be played by Turks,Persians and Arabs. That's about it

>UH WELL MIDDLE-EARTH IS MULTICULTURAL SO THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD ACCEPT BLACK ELVES AND BLACK DWARVES

I hate these disingenuous fucks so much.

>though

Attached: 1613797938257.png (1048x1584, 400.15K)

The show is bad, it has nothing to do with racism. The faggots are just grifters

>it's an "user posts something obviously fake to rile people up" episode

"racist attacks"
In other words, people have been pointing out there there are no black elves/hobbits/etc., and the actors took that as some kind of racist attack.

On imdb, they deleted all user reviews below 6. You are nit allowed to dislike globohomo garbage. They are desperate. The viewings are abysmal.

Literally me

also worth mentioning that amazon owns imbd

bad camerawork, overwritten, awful costume design, and generally just a lack of the immersion that you need for a good fantasy show/film

>Middle earth is not all white
y-yes it is? At least the quarter that you insist on staying inside given it is literally just old Europe.
>Be Tolkien
>Create an entire 6000 year history of the development and spread of races and languages
>makes race an arbitrary occurrence
Don't buy it.

Its anti white and gay. Everything that replaces cultural white people with blacks is anti white and hypocritical. As others have mentioned there's lands already that could be used to fill their Jewish quotas. They simply destroy all culture or melt it down like that jewish play and then turn around and say where's your white culture. Its all turned into corporatism. If you dont see it as anti white by now you are a faggot or a woman.