Say it

Say it.

Attached: 47E7D533-E086-4114-8531-DAE0C5D1DDBA.jpg (1600x776, 354.11K)

Alright I'll say it.
in the intro to the Hobbit movie, Smaug is shown as having four legs and wings on his back

it was disappointing

Not Enough POC

I'm sorry Peter please come back

Golum and Minas Tirith both look noticeably different in their brief Fellowship appearances.

They're still not very good. Unexpected Journey is easily the best of the three. RoP being absolutely awful does not improve the Hobbit trilogy.

completely forgettable

HFR was fucking incredible and made the CGI better

I didn't watch it after being upset at all the excessive CGI in RotK.

Attached: 1659167582179783.jpg (945x633, 37.46K)

if anything rings of power only makes them look even worse. Which is kinda funny because the first one is already 1/10

>Dutch angle unexpected journey poster
Disgusting

I was hoping Smaug was going to be replaced by a AH-64 Apache helicopter to make it more modern, something I could relate to.

Still shit

Two products can simultaneously be bad, prequelfags.

I watched the extended versions of these movies not too long ago and they are so much better than the theatrical version. And you know what? I’m glad they changed a lot of shit from the books because a movie can’t be the exact same anyway and nothing they added really broke the story in any way so suck tauriels elven cock and shut up

They were shit

so shit you can barely make a good fan cut of it

>hear it's two movies
>"okay seems unnecessary but they can flesh it out

>hear it's three movies
>"these Jews are out of their minds"

>hear it's eight episodes with no source material
>"Putin, Xi... fire when ready"

Ok i will admit it. I never was interested in LotR until i saw The Desolation of Smaug in the cinema a friend of mine dragged me into. Then i read all the books and watched all the films, and concluded that Cate Blanchett as Galadriel is the peak of beauty in all of cinema.

Fist movie: clearly not on the level of lotr but decent
Second movie: some good scenes, there is a decent movie hidden beneath, but a lot of beyond retarded stuff that makes it ultimately a bad movie overall. Stupid subplots, unfunny comedy all over, overuse of CGI, bloom effects over everything that make it look worse than 1...
Third movie: what the FUCK were they thinking?