Men in the 70s

Men in the 70s
>My wife fucks niggers, now i will murder that cheating whore and her niggerlover and then probably blow my own brains out
Men in the 2020s
>I love my wife's boyfriend DeShawn so much, he always buys me games to Nintendo Switch everytime he creampies her, sometimes if i am lucky i get to watch and even drink his cream from her pussy! Yah!

What happened to Men?

Attached: 1662585318100402.png (1201x520, 1.08M)

Did he cast himself so he could say nigger?

Obviously

I watched this the other day and only thing I could think of was why he didn't kill everyone at the barbecue or his entire organized crime group after finding out his boss was okay with his daughter fucking niggers.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x711, 32.48K)

Incredibly based.

>Bull

The title speaks for itself. Topkek

Offcourse! I would do the same

>>I love my wife's boyfriend DeShawn so much, he always buys me games to Nintendo Switch everytime he creampies her, sometimes if i am lucky i get to watch and even drink his cream from her pussy! Yah!
This but unironically. There is literally nothing wrong with cuckoldry provided that you both genuinely enjoy it as a kink.

Cuck fantasies make for amazing orgasms, senpai

yes there is because it is disgusting and so all parties involved should be slain.

>Muh Kink

People like you should be all exterminated like cockroaches

it's been known to happen

Men are less emotional wrecks nowadays.

>There is literally nothing wrong with cuckoldry
There is a major fucking problem when men stop being men and are turned in to hyper feminine pansies with more estrogen in their veins than the adulterous bint they married. """"""""""Men"""""""""" like you are going to destroy western civilization. Die.

Do you have an actual argument besides frothing at the mouth like a retard?

uhmmm... source on that one, sweaty?

Cuckoldry is sooo 2017, Buck Breaking is the hot new stuff these days

Well we evolved as species.

The chubby guy from Mean Streets was supposed to play the role but twisted his dick or something and couldn't make it, so Marty stepped in.

Western civilization is causing men to become like that you retard.

he stole the idea from Tarantino

>Embracing degeneracy and kill your dignity
>Evolved

Kys Faggot