I HAVE HAIR

I HAVE HAIR

Attached: 309582.jpg (640x480, 26.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NxFHMV6Das
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

formerly bald

nothing captures the despair you feel when you lose your hair better than this episode. so weird seeing my friends laugh about it rather than showing empathy, being bald must be so fucking shit. you are the butt of every joke and just have to laugh it off. i fear the day i'll lose my hair, i know it will happen

The Simpsons Universe has a working, fast-acting cure for baldness with no apparent downsides or drawbacks whatsoever besides occasionally having to reapply it.

Baldness is the litmus test for humanity. Everything else genetic is protected in society, even obese people.
However if you bald you're mocked by people who push progressive policies.
It's all a big, sick joke.
Gingers too. How did the entire planet get psyoped into openly hating someone based on this genetic difference but le hecking racism bad?
Really makes you think

I started balding at 22. I accepted I was subhuman and fought it at great risk - finasteride. It stopped, and for many years now my hair looks normal. But I still know I’m a subhuman.

Better bald than a manlet

it's expensive as shit

FPBP

Factors to be considered human
>6 foot
>6 inch dick
>hair
>white
What else?

Women walk around with big plastic blobs inserted into their boobs and asses and bog their faces, and you think this way about yourself for... regrowing your natural hair? Get over your self-esteem issues.

Dude, balding in your early twenties is still subhuman tier.

I salvaged it what I could but I have to take a pill a day now for life and even this won’t hold it off forever.

This. You can look good while bald. There's nothing you can do about manletism.

youtu.be/0NxFHMV6Das

Who gives a shit? Of all the things to fucking cry and beat yourself up about, balding? Really? Especially when you've already fixed the issue. Come on.

And yet there are many extremely successful short people

You just don't get it user
I hope you never do

Not him but finasteride is a huge gamble. Taking it is a sign of defeat. It either kinda works or works well, or gives you limp dick. It’s Russian roulette and taking it is accepting total defeat and that you have nothing to lose.

If I go bald, I won't care, because I don't gave such crippling self-esteem issues as you do.

Uh huh
You don't get it

>You can look good while bald
cope

And like I said, I refuse to feel bad for anything I do to improve my appearance, when women walk around with literal fake butts, and women with fake butts are celebrities who are worshiped.

There's nothing to "get". You have self-esteem issues. That's it, man. It's no more complicated than that. Even if I had half my face burned off, I wouldn't feel like I was "subhuman".

Sides are self reported
Impotence is a multifaceted problem, often psychological
>career
>relationship
>diet
etc etc
That is not to say there isn't risks inherent in all medications but the impotence is somewhat of a bogeyman

Yes, this is true. I don’t look down on men who improve their appearance. Hell even Tom Brady uses fillers.

However, balding in your early twenties? Uphill battle. You got trash genes man. You can “fix it”, but you still have trash genes.

I would wear a hooded cloak like the emperor

You don't have a cleft palette. You don't have FAS. You don't have congenital heart disease. You don't have spina bifida. You don't have cystic fibrosis. You don't have cancer. You don't have malformed arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers, toes. You aren't a conjoined twin. You don't have sickle cell. You aren't anemic. You aren't low functioning autistic. You don't have downs. You aren't a midget. You don't have Klinefelter Syndrome. You are crying about balding in your 20s. Shut the god damn fuck up dude. Holy shit.

not him but
hair is life

You will understand one day, though I don’t wish you to

I got high blood pressure due to the constant stress of knowing I’m balding and I can’t do anything about it

I’m not fat, the constant mental torment knowing you’re becoming more and more subhuman day by day is torture

Give it to me straight, bros...is it too late?

Attached: 1661420334516697.png (300x309, 196.84K)

Holy based

Nah bro, you look fine. Wish I had hair like that.