It's Cinemassacre's Monster Madness

It's Cinemassacre's Monster Madness

Attached: cinemassacres_monster_madness.jpg (350x233, 19.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vn1ib1W68SQ&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: aps0ke413fi81.png (1206x606, 688.44K)

Don't post it

Who is this guy? I know he's vaguely associated with James Rolfe and is a transgender person. QRD on his story arch.

it boggles me how many anons enter threads that have been going on for years and ask for common things to be explained

>it boggles me how many anons enter threads that have been going on for years and ask for common things to be explained
I'll grab your boggles if you don't stop being a smart ass, there now.

>but the real madness is having your unencrypted data harvested by hackers, governments and corporations™

Attached: avgvpn.png (1280x720, 732.97K)

Some morbidly obese slob who miraculously has a wife and kids and I guess he managed the channel for yearsor something. Now he's trooned out, probably a case of midlife crisis

I still like watching classic Cinemassacre videos. Don’t care if the modern content is shit

Yeah his older stuff is still comfy. That was the peak of YouTube in general. The entire site has no soul anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_135514.jpg (1080x1050, 324.16K)

wtf he's a tranny now?

early Monster Madness began my love of classic Universal and Hammer horror films, regardless of what James has become i owe him praise for that

Attached: 1640406184590.png (661x525, 476.71K)

How did James become so tired and apathetic? He literally has a dream job

Turning a hobby into a job is almost a guarantee you're gonna end up not enjoying it. James's passion is filmmaking which he can't do anymore because he's got a family depending on him. So Avgn is an easy paycheck for him.

take a wild guess

James is just a wagecuck like the rest of us. The only difference is that the basement is his cubicle.

Attached: 1661838088331742.jpg (563x573, 109.75K)

Unfunny troother meme
He can't do it because he sucks at it

The movie drained him and the Silvermania slobs sucked out whatever soul he had left

His early movies are charming, but E.T. unfortunately really fucking sucked. The little home movies he made aren't very good but I enjoy them.
This one being my favorite youtube.com/watch?v=vn1ib1W68SQ&t=1s

A lot of Gen Xers still see "real" success as mainstream Hollywood films or TV shows because they grew up in a time where the internet wasn't even a thing. So despite his fame and fortune, he still feels he failed to "make it." You get a similar vibe off RLM's Mike.

I think James is a little bit more successful than Mike, especially considering he never had to resort to having Patton Oswalt on

Instead he had cool dudes like Gilbert Gottfried, Lloyd Kaufman and Mike Butters.