People vs Predators

>Better than TCAP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNpWvfHx5TY

Attached: Pvpjustin730.jpg (1076x665, 402.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUW3j5O1VPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pedo chinkcel gets tackled by a superior white man
>instantly falls prone squealing and sticks his boney ass up in the air as if he's about to get fucked

Why are asians like this?

Hate pedos but i hate these youtube vigilantes equally. They always act so cocky its cringy.

Honeslty hoping one day a pedo pops one of them in the had then an heros

instinct

I don't really like these predator youtube channels because of how unprofessional they are. Like, when they start assaulting the dude they accuse of being a nonce, you know he could press charges right? And you're FILMING yourself punching the dude you just met? These guys are just meatheads chasing fame, they don't give a shit about protecting their town from paedos.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUW3j5O1VPc
heres some real jewish autistic crackhead kino

is this the one where the guy running the show was also a predator?

>faggot filming starts shouting CALL THE POLICE CALL THE POLICE CALL THE POLICE like a middle age white woman
these dudes are pathetic

I think I almost got caught on one of these sting operations but the guy felt sorry for me after i sent him a nude picture so he blocked me and told me not to show up.

>Hate pedos but i hate these youtube vigilantes equally
it's righteous internet clout chasing, they don't give a fuck about no pedos

lol

These channels are cringe, they all lack the Hansen kino factor.

I've seen this sentiment multiple times on reddit.

This pedo crashed into a tree and a parked car while he was trying to get away. He started to flee on foot but then the owner of the other car tackled him

this guy appears to be mentally challenged, apart from the obvious meth addiction.

>he goes on reddit frequently

Attached: 1656036755991.jpg (469x452, 39.38K)

more like faggots vs faggots

>Chinkcel comes face to face with superior white man
>Chinkcel won't stop screaming about how much his butt hurts and how he needs to poop

Why are asians like this?

I'm trans btw

Handcrafted in China for BWC

It's called being asian

This.

Dude who runs the channel is a fat ugly faggot who just gets off on bullying the one category people that everyone can agree is terrible. Low hanging fruit.

Hmm, I wonder why he doesn't start investigating inner city black gangs like he does these paedos????

>Chang Breaking

Love how these types of videos and TCAP make all you pedos seethe

cope

>These guys are just meatheads chasing fame, they don't give a shit about protecting their town from paedos
Agreed. They're nearly cooming when they get to bully these half retarded pedo guys. I imagine they were bullied when they were young, now they get to experience that power but with a weird vigilante justification.
Even the videos where they jump these guys don't sit right with me... it's not going to fix shit

This is what anime does to a nigga. Tranime turns men into pedos.

you should go back there

CHUD breaking?

Attached: CHUDBreaking.webm (406x720, 1.49M)

Is this guy autistic? Why is he talking about constipation

Ive always wanted to see the source video but never seen

this.
Win fucking win!

of course.
look at those guys they "capture", they all seem like they cant tie their shoelaces on a good day.
real pedo predators would never show up there.

>triggered
Thanks for the (you).

Attached: images - 2022-08-12T185709.309.jpg (442x694, 24.99K)

>people are criticizing pedos
>tranny randomly lashes out at right wing people

What are you trying to say here?

>the redditor strikes back in pain

maga chud tongue my anus

Attached: MOGGINGOFTHECENTURY.webm (406x720, 2.11M)

>gets on the car
>circle around the parking
>stop at the shop entrance, get off and starts running

Not sure if he's braindead or its just staged but I refuse to watch more videos from this guy

He wants his tight lil rice hole to be clean for the incoming BWC

>Patriots beat up fed
Based

>he says after he admitted to being a redditor

Pedo catchers are the lowest or the low. They don't catch preds or pedos.

They solicit strangers online. Cast a net so wide that anyone with 2 brain cells slips through and all that's left is a handful of actual retarded people.

Harass them for days u til they agree to meet and boom. Weird power trip video thing happens.

Only trannies use that word. Why are trying to distract people from criticizing pedos?

Who gives a fuck about what people on reddit think

delete dis video
my boy leshawn dindu nuthin