*Ruins your panel show*

*Ruins your panel show*

Attached: R (1).jpg (1200x675, 126.51K)

Panel shows are the worst thing to ever come out of the UK aside from The Smiths

fuck off burger

two shit takes

You mean The Idles.

*dominates your quiz show*

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 5.07.55 PM.png (2762x1624, 3.99M)

Both are soirock

is Noel based or cringe?

Noel is based compared to Ayoade, but he's nothing without Julian Barratt to balance him

true. 2000s panel shows were good stuff, they just got shit over time as the comedians became more tame and complacent.
i think of these shows as benefits for aging comics now.

mate come on now, america gave the world nirvana and xiu xiu you have no grounds to talk about soi lmao

It's a cultural divide, much like how I do not care for yankee "shock" shows like Jerry Springer or "rock" like the Strokes

*saves your shitty little panel show*

Attached: sean.jpg (640x360, 45.27K)

user Sean Lock died

lou sanders can get it

Attached: 1656099993755.jpg (1080x1349, 115.32K)

then we better say rip

But the panel show couldn't save him

Fair enough I reckon.

frankie boyle should be skinned alive and his bones donated to me so i can make something useful of out of him.
cavorting fucking state tv eunuch jester show us the red velvet bag your keep your balls in frankie we know you steal material from 4kank

ARRRRR
I'd make a chair from his bones
I would call it my screaming chair
Every morning I'd sit and listen to him scream

Attached: lechuck mi2.jpg (425x292, 29.24K)

She sucks but Rosie Jones is WAAAAAY worse, like it's actual torture when she's on a panel show. Worst thing is that she actually can be a little bit funny... but it takes her 5 minutes to finish a sentence so it ruins the flow of literally every segment she speaks in.

God I loathe this fucking cunt, I'd love to hatefuck her and slam her disgusting pig face into the wall.

And you just know she's going to completely ruin a season of Taskmaster sooner or later.

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 5.77K)

She would unironically get it

YAAAAAARRRRRR FEED IM TO THE FUCKING SHAAAAARKS
WE'RE THE PETER MUSKRAT LEGION AND WE FUCKING OBLITERATE FRANKIE BOYLE

he lives in my head now
you should hear his new jokes

Attached: 1655493685355.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

name 1 (one) funny female panel show comedian except Holly Walsh

Maybe she'd be less shit if she wasn't drunk all the time. I'm surprised she's even allowed on telly.

*is a cheeky little boy*

Attached: 125926827-b8ac0aa3-9798-4702-89ad-4dc3b2f51c78.jpg (885x560, 92.87K)

>And you just know she's going to completely ruin a season of Taskmaster sooner or later.
I hadn't even thought about that... it's almost guaranteed she'll be on it at some point. So not only will the tasks be boring because they have to accommodate her, but she'll also make the studio scenes torture.

>And you just know she's going to completely ruin a season of Taskmaster sooner or later.
Oh fuck me running. Please no.

*Ruins everything*

Attached: 1662584275965668.jpg (680x400, 25.69K)

You mean Oasis

I'd fuck this slag
I'd fuck this tard
Yaaaarrr!!!

>when he got booed off stage at a charity event because he wouldn't shut up about brexit