The boys fans

I came to find out who did this. You should be ashamed.

Attached: theboys.png (482x344, 24.74K)

>Be kind.
>proceeds to be unkind
these fucking creatures man

I would silence and dehumanize her with my dick if you catch my drift

Attached: 1653602029152.jpg (800x600, 106.17K)

starlight did nothing wrong. it's butcher and everyone forgiving homelander to focus on soldier boy that sucked

>if you cant be kind, eat a bag of dicks
Eric Kripke was asked about anti-white sentiment in The Boys and replied by calling people upset about racism nazis.

eat a bag of dicks you mothershitting douchenozzles

"Be kind" says the cunt, kek.

>real people with real feelings
>Be kind.
>eat a bag if ducks, fuck off to the sun...

Ask me how I know that's a liberal

back in my day a bag of dicks was absurd. Nowadays you could probably get a bag of dicks without a ton of hassle.

>what if capeshit, but they bad
>wait no you can't emulate the show's characters
>no, the message is not to be bad
>be kind like normal capeshit!

Attached: 1620765679874.jpg (227x222, 34.23K)

These people dislike 'fandom' but at the same time think fucking Comicon (or whatever its called) is real life.

I don't give a fuck what you think Eric Kripke, if I pay my Amazon bux then you will dance like a fucking monkey for me, that I what I pay dancing monkeys for. I couldn't give a shit what you want.

I have no idea what this is about and in general don't think people should be bullied. Its just the tone of it. But I don't really think I got "be kind" as the show's message if I'm honest.

>u-uhm ackshually y-you missed the point by idolizing t-them
Why is literally anyone who says this a leftard who thinks there's a hidden anti-capitalist metaphor in every other kid's movie?

Attached: nerd.jpg (825x825, 107.57K)

>i feel silenced
Bitch you have a platform while these "trolls" constantly get banned and literally silenced
>be kind while we insult you

>fuck shit balls penis fuck bitch fuck fuck fuck fuck

Why are they like this?

>fuck off to the sun
sunbros…

I can already picture the scene featuring the mandatory misogynistic incel they'll cram into season 4

Crazy how making an edgy capeshit made for 14yos attracts edgy 14 yo fans

>Prententious show acting pretentious
Oh

Crazy how everyone gets endlessly tormented on the internet but only these people whine about it

>be kind
>no fuck you
>fine fuck you then
>THESE FUCKING CREATURES MAN

Woah someone had the chance to respond to him mid-tweet? That's incredible.

>eat a bag of dicks
Wow, homophobic much, that's a yikes from me

but starlight sucks, isn't that how it's written? the whole cast is full of bad people. joffrey sucked too. doesn't mean everyone hates the actor.