Can we appreciate that the lord of the rings movies came out at the exact right time?

Can we appreciate that the lord of the rings movies came out at the exact right time?
Late enough so that the movie industry had the special effects and budgets to fully flesh out the visuals but not so late that they'd cannibalize the films in pursuit of agendas.

Attached: lord_of_the_rings_20th_anniversrary.jpg (1400x1050, 206.53K)

>Can we appreciate that the lord of the rings movies came out at the exact right time?

This. It was the perfect time.

We were so happy and we didn't know it. We were whining about insignificant details.

Yep the time JUST before zoomers were born and destroyed the internet and entertainment indudstry forever.

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

Attached: The-Hobbit-An-Unexpected-Journey-2012.jpg (640x377, 17.7K)

Based

> OH LAWDY-ME! WHERE DEM WHITE FELLOWSHIP BOIS AT?! MOMMA NEEDS HER TITTAYS SUUUUKKK

Attached: 1662238417709110.jpg (1284x1024, 627.55K)

Now that's the right size between man, elf and hobbit. I mean, holy fuck. It's the simple shit that they got so wrong that makes RoP look so fucking stupid

Attached: 82847382.jpg (970x646, 146.79K)

Dialogue snap cuts. Slow motion. Extreme close ups.
>Thanks! PETER! JACKSON!

Attached: 1661986363067673.jpg (1080x1080, 138.48K)

At the time they made LOTR movies, there was no agenda. It didn't exist back then. Comfy times.
I want to go back.

How long until we get an article like
>with RoP championing diversity, racists flee to Jackson's trilogy
trying to ruin the movies in the eyes of moronic redditors?

NPR non biased news said the Ring of Power was good? Should I give it a chance?

why are medieval movies always so grey and lifeless? They had color back then.

Haha, yeah, all of those zoomer television executives and directors shoehorning woke shit into movies, amirite my fellow millenials?

Attached: 1662511734162601.png (1080x1044, 1.29M)

I haven't seen them in a long time, which version of the movies is the one with warm colors?

Also, the exact right kind of hyperautistic Director and a Great Cast

Mudpunk, it is a common misconception in modern Times, that the Medieval Period was a Miserable Time to be alive, nonstop from 400 till 1600 in all parts of Europe at the same time.

>this

Why do you post a picture of only hobbits? how are we supposed to tell the hobbits are not the right size if there's no elf or human to compare

That girl is 4' tall at least, he has 2' more on her easy. That looks normal to you?

kek

>2' more on her easy
look more like 1' to me....and Nori look very tiny next to The Stranger, she seem to be like 3' so her father 4'. Normal height for hobbit

Attached: Nori.jpg (2500x1666, 2.62M)