Lithe elf girl wearing nothing but soaking wet gown is trapped all alone in the middle of the ocean with you

>lithe elf girl wearing nothing but soaking wet gown is trapped all alone in the middle of the ocean with you
>don't mercilessly rape her for weeks on end
i thought you guys said they were going to ruin tolkien with muh realism, muh sex, muh GoT...
i feel fucking betrayed

Attached: seapussy.png (760x592, 545.7K)

Good luck raping a powerful sorceress.

Attached: 1647984019928.jpg (557x551, 25.57K)

if it doesn't happen next episode this show is DROPPED

he should at least try

>Make her wear a thin white dress so you can get a glimpse of nips and vagoo
>Make her get all dripping wet then take some ass shots
>Setup a romantic interest with the local badboy while shes does sexually suggestive actions and gives him bedroom eyes
Absolutely based show

Attached: 1662581946735168.webm (440x534, 2.79M)

>>don't mercilessly rape her for weeks on end
This is literally impossible under Tolkien's moralfag worldbuilding

Yeah, but this isn't Tolkien's world building now is it

Sauron was an incel.
The moment he would try anything he would spill his spaghetti so hard the boat would sink.

>i thought you guys said they were going to ruin tolkien with muh realism, muh sex, muh GoT...
>i feel fucking betrayed

Making her wear a skinsuit under that sheer gown has to be the most disappointing thing about the show.

what a tease

How did she suddenly wake up underwater after Sauron untied her, was it just so he wouldn't be carrying her, thus undermining the girlpower?

WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH THE ROPE??
PULLING ON IT HAS NO FUNCTION SHE ALREADY LOOPED IT TIGHT AROUND THE BOARD AND SHES NOT MAKING ANY FUCKING KNOTS AND EVEN IF SHE DID IT WOULD DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AAAAAAA THIS SHOW SUCKS SO MUCH

Attached: 1662574752660188.png (300x315, 78.54K)

It's literally
>We want to show that she does actually need help to survive these situations because LOTR=teamwork/fellowship/etc
>But not too much help!

>actually paying attention to the rope
gay

he slipped in an oil check while undoing the rope

Is this gonna end up like The Reef (2010)?

you are pathetic

> paying attention to 30+ old hag rat

Attached: 1662416163107962.png (600x441, 170.06K)

Idk what to tell you, she's not attractive. She looks a downgraded version of the chess alien bitch but even less cute

you've been adrift at sea for weeks, you don't know if you'll even make it out alive, and you're gifted a fuckdoll...

I'm the same age, we're made for each other

Attached: images (8).jpg (243x207, 6.09K)

have sex