Stop making threads about she-hulk and watch tatiana maslany's real kino

stop making threads about she-hulk and watch tatiana maslany's real kino.

Attached: 1402331429171.jpg (750x422, 47.21K)

Any Forums are normies and plebs with a thin veneer of snootiness papered over the top. This is the truth.

Attached: Tatiana Maslany_Orphan Black.jpg (2000x1324, 490.14K)

How did she fall so far from kino to shit?

she did one good thing and since then, nothing.

What a weird nose.

Why would I watch an uggo like that in anything?

Attached: 1662353314712662m.jpg (356x1024, 68K)

Because post Orphan Black despite a career best performance she was barely in demand for anything, apparently because studios thought she didn't have "A list looks" like their Zendaya types. So she took the big easy paycheck and the Marvel boost.

Attached: owcc15.jpg (2000x3241, 1.64M)

Lmao damage control. Everything she's done before will be overlooked and forgotten. Her entire legacy will be now be defined by a scene of her face on a green cgi bimbo twerking with Megan Thee Stallion in a Disney Plus feminist capeshit show.

>obviously attractive woman
>hurr bad because muh marvel
Why are you people like this? You're like elementary school children. Dumb ones.

5/10

Sperg alert

>Orphan Black
>Kino
does Any Forums really?

Sad

did the orphan black spinoff ever came out. i know i could just google but fuck it

Its just a couple autists

For me it's Helena

Attached: oxt7ly.jpg (2000x1333, 387.24K)

Next year, but
>No Tatiana
>No clones
What is the point?

anyone who wouldnt fill her with babies has to be a total faggot, she literally comes in all shades of hot such as
>literal bdsm dom mommy
>trad christian wife
>roastie next door
>stoner friend of a friend that you always secretly wanted to fuck
>psycopath bitch
and last but not least the not pictured autistic /ourgirl/

Still the same 5/10 phenotype underneath

i've no idea. it's not like it was especially good show. this thread just reminded me of seeing other thread ages ago about new show related to black orphan.

for me it's the housewife

Attached: Alison Hendrix.jpg (1202x1800, 181.34K)

No.

tatmas in orphan black was kino but orphan black itself was still utter shit, literally everything about it except tatiana was laughably bad

Yes.

orphan black was literally just fun. Any Forums needs to learn to appreciate things without them having some super "deep" underlying theme, and take themselves less seriously. i still remember how genuinely fun all the comic relief moments when a clone was pretending to be another clone were. especially when they impersonated the suburban wife. that shit was pure kino you can't tell me otherwise just because you don't know how to have fun.

She was the best, kino subplots.

i literally said the tatiana stuff was kino, you fucking faggot
learn to read instead of tripping over yourself to vomit out your twitter sperg rants about liking shit because you have low standards and how that's a good thing

Orphan Black Echoes
Coming 2023, starring Krysten Ritter. No Tatiana at all it seems.