Isn't Targaryen but can ride dragons

>Isn't Targaryen but can ride dragons
>Unironically shouts "WWWHHHOOOOOO!!!" like fucking Finn from Star Wars/ all black people

Explain this to me

Attached: House-Of-The-Dragon-Laenor-Velaryon-Seasmoke-Dragonrider.jpg (2000x1000, 273.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Seasmoke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Seasmoke

You forgot that his mother is a Targaryen? Did you watch the first 5 minutes of the first chapter?

based retard op

I was too busy fucking you're mum lol lmao

Explain the cheering to me, it's simply because he's black isn't it

What's with all the moptops? Looks retarded.

Attached: 1662318038203027.gif (240x426, 3.99M)

Well, that doesn't bother me. Imagine you're flying on the back of a fucking firebreathing dragon burning your enemies. The rush of adrenaline must be insane so shouting and screaming is only natural

It's for their janitor roles after the show.

And yet no one else done it before, he is the one and only one to do it.

>One race can magically ride them just because and not because they bred them for centuries and practice from young age.

This is fucking stupid lore

So everyone has to be the same autistic idiot like Daenerys or Daemon?

Or just not act black regardless of what you're doing. They see from a noble house, actually like it and not like a chimp.

They are from a noble house, act like it*

If you think it`s bad a non-targaryan Valyrian is a dragon rider you`re gonna be upset with what comes next.

lol, shouting when you're excited is a black behaviour now?

I'm surprised he wasn't shouting "WORLDSTAR"

The thing is that he has Targaryen blood. There's only one non Targaryen dragonseed in all GoT lore

>only black people yell in battle
You faggots are so brain rotted it's not even funny.

>Isn't Targaryen but can ride dragons
You fucking retard

Attached: house-of-the-dragon-character-rhaenys-1920x1080_3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Show one of the other Targaryens doing it, I'll wait. Its a good thing they are all wiped out.

They need to make sure we know they were blacks and not just some dark skinned people in a fantasy setting

That's not him you dummy

You act like we have this wide breadth of examples of people fighting on dragonback. We don't, it's like 4 characters across just as many battles. And most of those were in dogshit GoT seasons. And they looked like they were sitting in lawn chairs in front of a green screen every time.

Now move that goalpost again, boy.

His mother was Targ. Also you don't have to be Targ to right dragons, you don't even have to be Valyrian, it's all propaganda.

m8 you have to actually add humor to racist shitposting for it be funny, despite what your meemaw's facebook memes might imply.

And out of the four of them, one of them is different to the rest. I wonder what that difference could be...

I like the fact that at least they chose a mixed actor with more white leaning features

M8 fucking do one you numpty