The only good thing to come out of disneywars and they're delaying the third season for so fucking long

the only good thing to come out of disneywars and they're delaying the third season for so fucking long

the first season came out 3 years ago, I hope they won't be going even more downhill than they went with the second season

Attached: mando.jpg (474x472, 33.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSobtZj9LHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One season was enough, the second was meh, as always.

it was ok, and that's more than enough with nuwars considering we had season 8 GOT levels of bad already

>season 8 GOT
Thank god I didn't last that long.

They were doing reshoots on Season 3 like two weeks ago.

that's literally the worst kind of shit there was in the mainstream the past few years, literally "the room" level of bad

Everyone hates on the second season, but I liked it. Boba Fett and Obi-wan shows were absolute garbage and makes me have little hope for season 3 of Mando

Only star wars thing I really ever liked. Can't wait for them to destroy it

They need to repurpose Star Wars land to be Mandalorian era and they’ll take in so much fucking money. Including mine

Meanwhile as long as it’s requel era, I’m not interested

They expected Boba Fett to take over and for them to wrap up Mando within a season or two. Boba shit the bed so they're restructuring the third season to give them more options to move forward with the show.

season 1 was liked because it was its own thing, season 2 turned it into a glorified ad for other shows

They're slowly realizing that. At Celebration they announced that Mando + Yeed, Fennec, and Boba Fett would be characters in the park.

Attached: Galaxys-Edge-16x9-1[1].jpg (767x431, 102.15K)

they had a good thing and immediately killed it. half the episodes of season 2 were backdoor pilots for other shows, then they had baby yoda and mando separate at the end. even the end of season 1 sucked as they had to go back to the same planet from before and progress the “plot” of the show. in another era, back when tv was episodic, we could’ve just gotten 100 fucking episodes of mando and baby yoda going on adventures

>Fennec
Not a single fucking soul cares.
She's more worthless than those gay hoverbike kids.

It's over man, SW is dead again. As soon as upper managament realized Mando wasn't hated by the fans, they moved in and fucked it up too

Why no Boba Fett show set between III and IV or IV and V? Have the kid from II play him or voice him or find someone else completely and never take the damn helmet off. Oh and have him actually be a scumbag bounty hunter who hunts bounties. It's what fans have wanted for decades and yet they gave us Mando(which is fine, but he had an early change of heart) and the Boba Fett show(absolute trash)

Just ordered my original print copy of Heir to the Empire to get started on the EU.What are some good EU books outside of the Thrawn trilogy?

Attached: Darth Brandon the Senile.jpg (512x512, 51.28K)

>back when tv was episodic, we could’ve just gotten 100 fucking episodes of mando and baby yoda going on adventures
This, it felt like good old tv era and it was a good feeling, I wasn't tired of watching him landing in a village, killing the monster and fucking off towards new adventures with the kid.

yes, that should have been the show. but like I said they couldn’t even get through one season of that. shameful wasted potential.

I also enjoyed the format, but they received a ton of hate for it online. Twitter, Reddit, and Any Forums hated it and called episodes filler. Season long arcs ruined television.

>Twitter, Reddit, and Any Forums hated it
the show was insanely popular and well received and most people agree it basically saved Star Wars as a franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=VSobtZj9LHc

i am not going to watch season 3
they killed my interest in the show when boba fett went back on the season 2 finale

I remember it, fucking retards calling things like the spider ice planet episode filler despite it being a self-contained well made story
they didn't like the format