LOTR Cast Champion Diversity in Middle Earth Amid Racist ‘Rings of Power’ Backlash

variety.com/2022/tv/news/elijah-woods-lord-of-the-rings-cast-racist-trolls-rings-of-power-1235363318/
Did Amazon pay them?

Attached: frodo.jpg (681x383, 65.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeanAstin/status/1567540575317925890
faroutmagazine.co.uk/elijah-wood-orc-mask-moulded-on-harvey-weinstein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All actors are faggots

>Actors being shills
Nothing to see here.

No, they're just not racist chud incels like you

Not watching Trannies of Power
Not watching She Tranny
Not watching House of Trannies

No probably just inundated with hundreds of twitter fags messaging them "OMG DID YOU SEE THIS SPEAK OUT AGAINST IT'
Believe it or not, speaking out in favor of diversity is a no-risk low-effort way to gain popularity

Attached: Jaden_Smith_as_Frodo_in_fellowship_of_the_ring___2001_movie_still_pi3a2qcc1uxy.png (512x512, 456.96K)

Are we to the point where studios blame their shows not being well received on racism? This is like the 3rd show this year to have the same headlines.

Hope they realize at least one of them wouldn't be standing there if they had forced diversity back then.

but my dirtbag juggalo friends are all racist, why are my racist views not part of the mainstream hollywood zeitgeist?

Friendly reminder that there isn't a single line in Tolkien's work that says Frodo COULDN'T be a black transwoman

Attached: Laverne_Cox_as_Frodo_in_Fellowship_of_the_ring__2001_movie_still_p0pujwiengn5.png (512x512, 366.34K)

Based
Middle Earth is for everyone

Attached: 735354.png (708x779, 768.57K)

Studios do this. Check out Bill Murray's little marketing tour for Ghostbusters 2016.

Pretty much. Apparently everyone who watches tv is racist now and the actors are the heroes fighting against the vile racists.
Whatever.

>ay, and what about second welfare?

Attached: African_american_hobbits_in_the_shire__black_skin_big_beardShire__lord_of_the_rings_movie_still_5n9sfowlfgk5.png (512x512, 477.84K)

How come Sean Astin is never with these guys in the group photos?
Is he a chud?

>create a shirt design that has fantasy ears portrayed white/light to dark/black
>realize you committed segregation, so throw a black ear on the left break up the pattern
Genius

Attached: Black_aborigines_hobbits_in_the_shire__holding_red_gas_can__black_skin__group_shot__hobbiton__lord_of_the_rings_movie_still_p023xljw7qpc.png (512x512, 508.41K)

This. Anybody expecting these people to throw themselves under the bus are morons. I vaguley remember Rhys-Davies (Gimli) saying some unwoke stuff years back about the rapefugees, but stuff like this is the exception, not the rule.

Sean Astin upgraded to Stranger Things

twitter.com/SeanAstin/status/1567540575317925890

is this a campaign amazon paid them to do, wtf

>why is the KKK not open to my black power views?
one day you will learn

I have never felt more disappointment in an actor before.

Except orcs and sauron you bigot

Why?

Holy kek

Attached: FcEF12OXgAArBmM.jpg (675x900, 125.39K)

They’re Hollywood actors, did you really think they would share the same politics as you?
>Wood was an active supporter of Bernie Sanders during the 2016 presidential election.

Wood is antisemit

faroutmagazine.co.uk/elijah-wood-orc-mask-moulded-on-harvey-weinstein/

Look at his face. That hat went in the bin the second the photo was taken.

Why did he not say that when he was originally casts? This fucker got to have his cake, and eat it too.

Also, you don't need to pay anyone to make those comments. Those tasty woke points are more than enough. Those are worth more than currency on twitter, especially if that tweet gets circulated enough.

Attached: 1522867961232.jpg (1200x1057, 194.78K)

>"you are all welcome here" in elvish
Aren't the elves very racist and generally don't allow outsiders into their world?

I dunno about the rest but Monaghan has always been suspicious.

Attached: monaghannails.jpg (620x735, 114.33K)

Not very racist, no, they don't get along with dwarves a lot of the time but they're pretty neutral to men. Even then , dwarves and elves still largely get along despite their stubborn natures

only 3 out of 10 people like the RANGS

70% of the world is racist

Black washing seems pretty racist.

>dabbing on an sacrificial goat like everyone else in Hollywood means he is biting the hands that feed him

do they get paid to shill like this or is it complementary work done for an industry that has supported them?
or is it just for attention?

They would've killed Gimli if not for Legolas AND Aragorn both vouching for him, just for walking through their forest.