Indiana Jones 5

Trailer this Saturday at D23

Rumours say budget is 300 million dollars and its fucking great.

Attached: E3nD2rLWEAIDMlb.jpg (919x617, 61.47K)

lmao look into the production of this shit with directors and writers leaving every 5 minutes and clashing with disney. it will be awful

Indiana Jones ended with the Last Crusade.

Then why there's indiana jones 4 and 5?

with Nazi supervillian bad guys again? hard pass

>Temple of Doom > Raiders of the Lost Ark > Kingdom of the Crystal Skull > The Last Crusade

Will be watching this movie because he is handsome.

Attached: FBUuAIkWQAIuOOy.jpg (768x960, 140.89K)

Nazis are still the bad guys though. We are still firmly in the nazi arc of history. WW2 was just the first star wars movie, we aren’t even into the empire strikes back yet.

writers seem decent, but wasn't Shia Labeouf vsupposed to be the new guy? And Phoebe Waller-Bridge is in it :(

from what i've heard the movie is pretty SOVLful but the plot is complete crazy dogshit

Attached: indy.jpg (1080x945, 98.22K)

Temple is boring and its Indy is a theme park animatronic version of the character, a mechanical performance, void of soul.

it was a perfect ending too

do they reference indys dad? is he canonically still alive?

No we are in 1984 and the zog run our lives.

Harrison Ford was born at a time when Hitler was still alive. That's good for thematic purposes, I suppose, but it also means he is too fucking old to play Indy. I like Ford, I like his old characters, but I don't want to see any of them as octogenarians.

In the 4th he's dead. In last crusade the knight makes it clear in order to keep immortality you can't cross the seal.

didn’t the other knights who left get unnaturally long lives though? I just think sean connery didn’t want to act at that point, probably due to dementia and age

Holy shit what the hell are you talking about, your mind is poisoned or this is a bot

Nazism has been growing for like the past 30 years numb nuts. Nazis are still infiltrating governments and trying to take power

unironically schizo

bait of the utmost quality in these unprecedented times, i hope this post finds you well

Is it Nazis again?

Fate of Atlantis > Raiders > Last Crusade > Temple > things that don't exist

I think they got longer lives but still, they weren't immortal.
I don't think Lucas felt a need to bring him back because Last crusade is about Indy finally building a relationship with his dad. Connerys story was told

How was Germany in control of Egypt & Greece 1936?

Attached: Only three years.jpg (1280x720, 148.45K)

>Fate of Atlantis

Stupidly, frustratingly difficult. I beat every Lucasarts adventure without using a guide, with the one exception of FoA. The surveyor's instrument puzzle, the submarine puzzle, the tedious labyrinth - fucking hell, I'm seething as I recall it.

>Watch temple of Doom
>it's better than I remember
Still not raiders or crusade but it's still pretty good. But then I also enjoy crystal skull too

Why didn't you just go Fists path and beat up everyone you came across?
Germany wasn't in control of greece. They went to a super tiny island off the coast of greece.

>no emperor's tomb
Pleb. Whipping people to death and kicking them in the crotch was quality entertainment

That falls under the "things that don't exist" category.
Indiana Jones material does not exist past the year 2000.

Raiders > Temple = Crusade > Kingdom

Even Kingdom of the Crystal Skull isn't that bad though, even with the terrible CGI monkeys and nonsensical climax. It's not a very good movie either, but it's not prequel trilogy-tier disastrous the way people acted at the time. It helps that Indiana Jones never took itself as seriously as Star Wars did, though.

This.

Pure pleb. That game was peak indiana jones.
Due to improvement of tech it made for the perfect indiana jones game.
>good movement
>good puzzles
>good action
>full use of indys items plus able to collect artifacts

>Even Kingdom of the Crystal Skull isn't that bad though
Yes it is. Crystal Skull is absolutely awful.

Its not a point and click game. Its not an Indy game.

No it's really not