Proof Amazon ROPE 25 million number made up. Hahahahahaha

Remmeber Amazon Crowinf about their 25 milliom? Turns out they meanr people hot views; and that number is just a guess.

Samba TV reports that after 3 days 1.8 million householda watches the first epispde and 1.3 million hiuse holds watched the 2nd episode of ROPE on prime video thats a tot of 3.1 million households.

So Amazon literally assumed there were 8 people.

And get this, the debut of Rope was beaten by shows like Obiwan and the opener to stranger things season 4!

Even better!

>Samba found there was a viewership drop-off between episodes 1 and 2 of “The Rings of Power,” indicating that about one in four households that watched episode 1 were not interested in continuing to watch the next episode within the initial L+3 window.

mediaplaynews.com/samba-tv-prime-videos-the-rings-of-power-falls-short-of-stranger-things-4-obi-wan-kenobi-debuts/

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

Amazon just gave me three months of Music Unlimited in exchange for calling you a racist incel

let me translate OP's gibberish into english:
>Amazon reported 1.8mil and 1.3 mil accounts watched the 1st and 2nd eps, respectively
>Amazon added these numbers to claim 3.1mil unique accounts streamed the show
>Amazon extrapolated 8 people are sharing each account, therefore ~25 million people watched the show

that's some fucky stats

That's nice, user. Good to hear Amazon actually pays their employees.

Thanks user, phone posting while on the shitter.

Also, their opener got less views than either steanger things season 4 opener pr Obi Wan

it's so insanely bold to admit that you have 1.8m streams on your show and then claim 25 million viewers. Some of the ballsiest bullshit I have ever seen in Any Forums - Television & Film

>Any Forumsincels think that 1.8m watchers are just few a people

>173821601
user thinks he will get a (You) from me without any effort

America's Got Talent gets 6.5m per episode

>whataboutism

Superman and Lois on the CW got 1.8m viewers. you can't beat that?

OH LAWD DEM NUMBERS MAKE MY HEAD HURT!! MATH IS THE WHITE DEVIL LAAAAAWD LAWWWD MAKE THE DEVIL MAN GO AWAYYY OH SWEET BABY JESUS LAWD ALL MIGHTY MAKE THE MATH DISAPPEAR AMEN!!

Attached: 1662238417709110.jpg (1284x1024, 627.55K)

Did you even read the article?
This is US data only. The 25m is the worldwide figure
Also is says
>Prime Video original shows tend to see a slower build-up, with fewer viewers looking to tune in immediately upon release. Looking at some of Prime’s recent top shows, Samba TV data saw a smaller proportion of L+30 viewership occur within the first day.
>For example, “The Terminal List 101” and “Outer Range 101” drove 13% and 15% of L+30 viewership within the first day, respectively compared to 22% for Stranger Things and 28% for Obi Wan. Even recurring series such as “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” saw a lower proportion of L+0 tune-in than Netflix and Disney+, at 18%. Waiting for a full month of data will help provide a more comprehensive picture of how “The Rings of Power” compares to other streaming releases.

Amazon's $500million streaming experiment gets 30% the viewership of a midseason episode of "Undercover Boss"

its not 25million you mongoloid and considering prime has over 200 million subs, its quite a mediocre number especially when episode 2 lost over 25% of the viewership

House of Dragons on the other hand increased by like 60% from ep 2 to 3

retard

What does half a billion US dollars buy you? well, it buys you approximately 1 million fewer pairs of eyeballs than "Masterchef Junior"

>Samba TV
Never heard of them.

The Amazing Race, which I have not thought about since Bush's first term, is inexplicably on Season 33. It has a budget of approximately $1.2million. For 500x the cost, Amazon's RINGS OF POWER brought in 1/5th the viewership

Out of 200m+ subscribers its absolutely terrible.

Lol

>The 25m is the worldwide figure

That spin isn't helping, user. There are a lot of people who watched it to give it a shot, myself included. I will not be watching anymore. 25M out of 200M is not a good sign

Did Amazon ever claim the 25 million viewers were from America only? You do know Amazon is worldwide right?