Angry Joe Quickly Becoming Worst Take Online

>Universal acclaim for HOTD each episode gaining popularity vs ROP declining
Joe&co love ROP, struggle with HOTD
>Amazing hunt scene with realistic festivities, surpassing GoT wildest dreams and realistic, interesting, dialogue and character driven court intrigue
Joe&co: Just couldn't get into it. On the nose. Didn't make sense. So boring. Unecessary
>Somewhat unrealistic battle scene as one deficit of the episode
The episode didn't get good until the "amazing" battle scene

On top of:
>She-Hulk is actually good most especially the power level situation
>ROP has pretty good dialogue and the actress is really good

The sink isn't new, but Joe's downward spiral is accelerating. 1000% guarantee he and Alex have tumblrina girlfriends wormtongue-ing their anuses behind these shit, consistently shit, opinions.

Attached: Capture.jpg (398x222, 24.74K)

Tumblrina girlfriends are absolutely crazy in bed so i wouldn't blame them.

>Universal acclaim for HOTD
fuck off

I'd honestly forgotten this guy existed

Why the fuck do you watch angy joe?

quit giving him seven dollars if you don't like him

He's always been terrible and you should have known that a long time ago based on what he wears and that he plays video games.

40 taco paco always has shitty takes how is this new

Fat Fernando has never recovered from Dorito Pope's smackdown

They didn't understand why the succession issue would come up suddenly after three years as if the writers "forgot" there was a time jump.
It's literally the name day of the new prince. It's literally the moment in time when people would start to openly discuss succession and they make it clear Rhaenyra (whom Joe calls "Rey") is aloof and avoiding in general.

What's his name again?

Both suck

5 peso pedro

stop shilling your faggot youtuber of choice you dumb nigger

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-07-22h32m47s546.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

I do think HOTD is almost like an intelligence test. Not for high IQ or anything, but the bar is real low for some people.

I only watch him

Attached: -.jpg (1440x1427, 555.28K)

faggot e-celebs are not Any Forums

DUDE WOKE LMAO

i watched likehalf that video & was gonna make this same thread

Seven dollar Sanchez

BASED, he has shit takes too, but atleast he is better than literally every other zoomer friend simulator that gets shilled on this board.

Bitching and moaning about "woke" is what gets views nowadays, I respect the hustle.

He’s right. HotD is sub par in many ways but it’s quite astounding how poor the set design, scene structuring and visuals are. RoP has taken its time and could be good, it had good and bad bits, but HotD has been totally flat. It’s like the very worst GoT seasons without the benefit a narrative momentum. Why am I supposed to care about any part of the hunt scene? Compare Rhaenyra’s marriage dilemma to Sansa’s. The difference in quality of story telling is night and day.

I usually don't find Hispanic men attractive but he looks like he has some White in him so I think he's pretty hot.
He's right about HotD but we all knew that was coming LOL