JUST

JUST

Attached: 20220907_145215.jpg (2048x1806, 664.32K)

What does that nerd shit say on their shirt?

It’s a quote from the talmud

Actors were called whores in ancient Greece. Now you know why!

We are all Elves.

It says chuds BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20220907_145453.jpg (1440x2039, 1.3M)

New thread

Just? They are still thin and relatively fit and have their hair. They look in pretty good fucking shape to me, better than your fat ass will look when you are that age

Where’s the 4th kek did he bug out of the woke pic

Is Mary a faggot? Why does he only have one ear pierced?

Based Sean Astin

Im so happy the chuds lost

prancing around with black elf ears isn’t going to fix the shit story and bad acting and casting.

Will Elijah ever reveal where he found the fountain of eternal youth or will he carry the secret to the grave?

nah they're just gigolos

Its weird how liberals have made me realize that Sauron did nothing wrong and middle earth should be destroyed

keeping seething chud

i wanted it to be good, chudette

so did i but you couldnt really have expected a souless machine to craft anything like that

Just wait till you learn Ian McKellen is a faggot and fedora.

>have hair
barely

The thing about queers is, i cant always immediately tell if they're faggots that love taking up the ass. Its pretty hard to be confused about a nigger

Why do people care so much and think this is about racism?
The show is boring as fuck and different ethnicities are in it because you have amazon guidelins on who to hiere and the creative industry in bongland are all delusional fags + it's making money.

You can be upset that there are not enough representation in your media but you can also be upset that it's being needlessly forced into stuff where it doesn't belong.
>Oh no people are mad that the imagine a european centric mythology with white people.
People wouldn't fucking care if you made it fit the universe, make a Harad/Easterling story with the blue wizards but that would take actual skill. Make people react to different people in their hometown. Just write a fucking good story. Arondir is probably one of the better characters but they can't have him as the lead character. Make him being a halfelf important and let elves react to that.

I hate modern media.