Untitled

Attached: 1.jpg (1439x1235, 656.05K)

we won crabbros…we won…

I'm glad I don't understand the context of this cringe picture.

right after the picture he charges and defeats an entire army entirely on his own

Attached: 1643596138834.jpg (612x612, 59.81K)

>Targbois rule for 1000 years with the power of dragons
>Dragon + rich army gets stalemated by some snappybois on the beach hiding in caves
wat

HAVE SEX

Still very much believe this show can be something good but this latest episode absolutely fucking reeked of Season 7. Didn't get as bad as 8 though.

do all bongs look like this?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8.33K)

I'm so tired of swords in a medieval setting

crab chads I kneel

Attached: 1652730847401.gif (309x293, 1.97M)

How was the dragonfire not capable of DESTROYING the entrances to those caves? They would be trapped or funneled to a specific spot and would be easy pickings. Come on show

neither of those greentext are accurate. Targbois have ruled for a few hundred years. They were not the most powerful family in Valyria either. The snappybois are from the Free Cities who have killed dragons and dragonlords before.

He kills like 10 guys and then gets shot and cornered by said army. It only works because he was using himself as bait.
That said the whole war in the Stepstones thing WAS stupid as fuck.

>right after the picture he charges and defeats an entire army entirely on his own
sounds based af desu? should I start to see this?

Attached: 87654345678.jpg (700x467, 40.42K)

who cares, no amount of book lore can justify this hilariously stupid mini war. If a single dragon cant rid the stepping stones of trolls, what good are they. They had absouletly no answer for the dragon, they hid. If you cant take advantage of your enemy hiding in terror in caves, what good are you.

>Dragon activated
>Hide in caves
>Dragon nuetralized

Stannis was scaling the walls of King's Landing without a helmet and fighting where the battle was thickest in season 2.

dragonfire kind of forgot it used to make stone explode on contact.

>NPC with shit taste wants to be told what to do
lol

>Stannis is rash and a little bit dumb to decision-making like he's always been portrayed
Amazing, insightful response user. The second half of this episode was completely "Beyond the Wall" tier trash that only serves to keep the goldfish brained casuals watching this show entertained.

based

>That said the whole war in the Stepstones thing WAS stupid as fuck.
but quite fun

Still don't know who was flying the dragon if he was on the ground

The Tarantino phenotype

>hiding in the caves for 2 years, can't get to them
>can't like .. block the caves entrances
>can't just pump fire into the caves until they all choke or get burnt alive
>can't do shit
>crab people hiding in one set of caves on ONE island with NO SHIPS means Daemon and black valaryans are losing and need help
>they have TWO DRAGONS and they need help
>nothing happens until daemon TRICKS them into surrendering them like mowing down scores of them so the army can attack

So all they needed to do was lure the crab people 200m from their cave?

How the fuck were they losing the war and even starving when their enemies were trapped in a fucking cave?

yes it was stupid, even casuals and reddit think it was stupid, move on and focus on the rest of the episode

All of the IMDB reviews I saw for the episode mentioned that the battle scene was epin. C