Surpasses live-action television

>surpasses live-action television

Attached: MV5BYmU5OWM5ZTAtNjUzOC00NmUyLTgyOWMtMjlkNjdlMDAzMzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (675x1000, 512.28K)

I liked Arcane but there's good live action shows too. Recently started watching Euphoria and it's really good.

>french tranime

Attached: 85945C42-3ED8-4C49-8876-8C068B962EF5.jpg (1920x1080, 247.98K)

i want to lick her perfect tummy

Attached: jinx36.jpg (4000x5500, 1.41M)

I've just checked /trash/ and seems like tranny /ag/ general has finally died out lmao
That's why they keep spamming Any Forums again.

go back to discord

Jinx inspired me to become a woman... I want to be just like her

Tranny spam thread

Tranny show, created by Trannys, fFor Trannys... having said that kys tranny scum

The great chud filter. Go back to the redoubt.

Why do you even give a shit?

The trannys are not even human

Mystery Niggers.

Attached: file.png (770x433, 134.31K)

If anyone else is in this thread solely because they like the show, please check out Bridging the Rift on youtube. It's a really great insight into this show, and what goes into making a show in general.

this scene was cool tho

Lesbian show

nice visuals shit story shit characters
overrated/10

Why would someone want to see a french trannys, talking about how to dilate? you tranny

this was a fun white show made by white people. Why it makes this board seethe beyond control I will never understand

That is a tranny, like the trannys that created this shitshow

shouldnt that be Ryze or am i just stupid
(never played league)

I can fix her user

I checked it and according to part 5, season 2 will be the last one telling about Piltover and Zaun. In the next seasons, they will show other regions, creating an anthology.

100% of the money made on this show ultimately went to China since Tencent fully owns the League of Lesbians IP.

Literally the protagonist is a tranny, fuck this tranny shit

Attached: jinx tranny.png (1100x1000, 248.16K)

Just in case some people like me end up getting convinced to give it a try, it's not worth it, it doesn't get better. Watch the last episode for some semi interesting cgi and dont waste your time

I have no intention of watching it because the heroine looks like a disgusting crackwhore, but what makes it a tranny show ?
Is the blue haired crackwhore a troon of some sort ?
Or are you just hating on it because normies on reddit liked it ?

It's just woke schlock made for pre-teens. China cashed out and hired a really good animation company, but outside of that it's devoid of anything interesting outside of "muh favorite video gaem characters!!"

Arcane is slightly above average, but because almost all modern television is an abhorrent abomination it seems better than it is.

tranny spam thread

Literally the two protagonists are trannys

>t. newfag