Besides true detective, what other good anti-natalist films are there?

Besides true detective, what other good anti-natalist films are there?

Attached: 7wk5oedpqeo71.jpg (1322x878, 198.04K)

The Tenda Spencer biopic

If an anti-natalist were true to their line of reasoning, they would just commit suicide.

Not a movie but the outside world in Texhnolyze is pretty much literally that

redditor faggot

anti-natalism is quintessential reddit shit

>these people are forced into suffering so that happier people are born
How the fuck does someone being suicidal and having crippling depression make happy people be born? I dont get that stupid logic at all

It's not real, it's just mental illness + projection

Antinatalism is for bugmen

Survival instinct and innate aversion to pain.

t. didnt watch it to the end

>if you are against playing roulette with other people's lives, then.. then ... bruh what logical argument could I give? b-bruh... fart ... a-a-a.. well.. then you should kill yourself!!!

Attached: 1662573699277713.jpg (2224x2120, 1.27M)

true detective is not a film retard

>it is wrong to make people suffer
That's literally false.

Attached: 1653401995652.jpg (1280x1280, 192.26K)

Your family videos.
LMAO GOTTEM

For a midge it is not a roulette there is a 80% chance the baby will be born, scream in horrific agony for an hour. Convulse its twisted and deformed body and then die.
Warwick Davis keeps making kids though with his goblin wife haha

Kill yourself painlessly faggot

Did anti-natalists ever consider.... not being a massive whiney little bitch?

kek

antinatalists are bitter catladies coping about losing eggs and 24 year old soiboys who mope around, spouting platitudes they 'think that guy nietzsche said once or something'

Anti-natalism is logical but soulless, just like all materialistic and utilitarian philosohpy. Suffering isn't inherently bad, it's an important part of the human experience.

>Warwick Davis keeps making kids though with his goblin wife haha
It's interesting to think that to affirm his own existence, we will have children.
In a sense, it's the ultimate act of narcissism

Non anti natalist mental gymnastics:
I want to have kids
I will have kids

but not before killing their mothers.

On the same hand you can give a person the opportunity for a long life of wonderful experiences and pleasure. To deprive them of that is wrong.

>has kid
>Kid grows up and get cancer, dies painfully
Wtf how was I supposed to know? this came out of nowhere

>t. alway tries to avoid involuntary suffering or compensate for it

But Bakunin was an anarchist that Russian terror organization were using as beta version of the official doctrine. Until they discovered that Russian peasants are retarded and too conservative for them to sway.
The only reason Bakunin even hated Marx was because Marx called his theories unsuitable and 2 weeks until peasants rise will never happen and he is rocking the boat splitting International to chase a pipe dream. And Marx was absolutely right.
Bakunin's mad cause bad.

Attached: 1509046878510.jpg (400x279, 32.91K)

True detective is not anti natalist.

It's a good thing to have kids because you're giving them the gift of life which is something that most people appreciate and are glad to have so it is good to do something with a high probability of having a good outcome and a low probability of having a bad outcome.

But the bugmen have more people than anywhere else on the planet. Your logic makes no sense.