What is this fucking US larp cardboard armor bullshit?! 250 million dollar my ass

What is this fucking US larp cardboard armor bullshit?! 250 million dollar my ass

Attached: UglyAssUSLarpingArmor.png (946x804, 1.3M)

>watches show
>makes threads about show
nigger you are supporting this abomination in every way you can go kill yourself

Please understand that movies and tv shows are used to launder money.

Someone banged it out of aluminium quick without cleaning up, sandbrushed them and threw them at the costume department.

why are you mad that elven steel is magic

The edges look sharp, I wouldn't wear that.

where do they get their dirty money to launder? Drugs?

>nigger
do i look like a fucking hobbit or a hood elf to you?

Just like some japanese games nowadays.

>Hi guys, welcome to my channel
>Please remember to subscribe and hit the bell so you get notifications when i upload a new video
>Today I will try my first cosplay
>I will try to make an elven batlle armor

my favorite bit is the pauldron lip that blocks forward arm raising hehehe

You cant properly greet like that :)

They put so little thought into something as simple as the armor.
That alone highlights the creators utter lack of care.
HotD mogging will never stop.

Attached: hotdick.jpg (846x1126, 89.14K)

The budget IS the dirty money, user
>claim to have spent $10k on a suit of armour on budget forms
>actually spend $50
>the remaining $9,950 ends up in your offshore account
>profit

That armor sucks too

What's the point of offshore if you can't use those money

Why do fantasy/historyniggers never wear livery over their plate armour? Plate armour looks dull as shit, actual knights were covered in brightly-coloured fabric and shit so you knew who he was. Ten thousand retards in the same dull metal plates looks fucking awful

>completely pointless and useless 'visor' attached to the helmet
Fuck off

That helmet is so flush with the head that there is no way in hell he's wearing a quilted coif or even a padded cap beneath. Any blow to the helmet is going straight to his brain with the same force as if he wasn't wearing it at all.

That visor is glued KEK

>heavily simplify the laundering process because I assume I don't have to talk to you like a retard
>I was wrong

hehe i was thinking it might be some sort of moveable chinguard but theres two rivets
double forehead protection

I don't think you know what armor looks like buddy. That armor is probably a little too detailed, but on par with forged armor.

It's probably some one-piece 3d-printed shit drybrushed to look like metal

Haha. Reminder you're on Any Forums user.

You create a 4 shell companies offshore and each in their own nations that can move that money between and finally loan you that money so it's tax free back home. That company forgives the loan so you don't have to pay it back.

I say 4 companies in their own nations because that puts so much fucking red tape between the books and the IRS where it's not worth the time for them to go through the paperwork necessary.

Instead they just go for the easy targets like white/blue collar crime where money never leaves the country.

Retard faggot.

This is what real armor looks like btw

yep

gay

Attached: Rustning,_Gustav_Vasa_-_Livrustkammaren_-_32921.tif.jpg (1280x1920, 273.29K)

That's not a visor.

No shit Shadiversity. We all know that. Thanks for the leddit commentary.

Then don't call it a visor dumbass.

So glad plate armour wasn't around long.

>hoplite armour
Based
>legionary armour
Based
>viking chainmail etc
Based
>full plate armour
Gay
>brightly coloured wool coats and bicorn hats
Sick
>modern camo shit
Boring but necessary