So brave

So brave...

Attached: FcEbeEQXwAQ4sl2.jpg (1169x1257, 175.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cqzBEg9B5j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nooooooooo!
That's my week ruined.

pics?

Nice PR spin doctoring.
Now everyone let's have a guess which bald character he's going to be playing...

>bald
>buff
>ethnically ambiguous
>actor on Disney's payroll
>history of capeshit, probably owned IP of Disney other than Marvel...Let's see what kind of shit are they booting up in prod this year? Any ideas?
Maybe another live-action Disney movies?

youtu.be/cqzBEg9B5j4

Attached: jason-momoa-shaved-hair-090622-5-255ee5c39cee487eb0ba4874a0e4d376.jpg (400x713, 53.32K)

Against single-use plastic, sure...

Attached: americanhistoricaleyebrowraise.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

Single use plastic bros….did we lose?

Plastic?

Sam Hyde?

>Jason Momoa Shaves Head Against Poor People Being Able to have Groceries Not Laden With Bacteria

So is he going to get a wig made from recycled plastics or what?

Gee which one does humanity need, clean oceans or more poor people?

How does this even work?

>Holy shit, did that Aquaman dude just cut his hair? Now we gotta stop making single-use plastic!

>When method acting for aquaman made you deathly afraid of sixpack can holders.

BLACK MANTA

I'M COMING TO KILL YOU

IN ATLANTIS

AT YOUR HOUSE

Attached: FbMPYx_UEAIIBnU_jpg.jpg (1200x675, 495.7K)

this dude always struck me as an oestrogenized faggot who coasted off bare genetic achievement.
Something about his personality is so meek and soft, sort of like a mousy woman.
I wonder if in a way this is to symbolize some sort of transformation. Female actresses and artists have a pattern of shaving their heads before they go mental and have a psychotic breakdown. It's like a physical cry for help, or like renewal.
I don't know if that's the case for men too, but I'd argue for a guy who makes his money off having a luscious head of hair, there must be some pretty high reward at the end to offset the inherent cost of losing that bargaining chip.
So I'm guessing he got paid to shave for a role that's going to set him up into a new type cast, give him a fresher look. Maybe he's going to try and market his brand differently from now on. No longer the buff, sexy long haired surfer dude...
Maybe he's going to go into a more gritty, raw and mature avenue...Probably made his coin off of cape shit, can afford to do auteur shit now.
His Aquaman gravy boat got sunk by that bitch Amber Heard, that franchise is dead in the ditch for a good decade. Probably broke it off with Didney - they can't really use him in any other of their content IDs other than Marvel due to it being the only adult sphere of their portfolio.
Too grown-up and adult for the original Disney kid content. Leave that for the eunuchs like Will Smith and B-list nobodies...
So yeah I'm guessing he's met some new prod company and he's gonna do something drastic and different now...What's it gonna be? We'll see.

>doesn't like single use plastic
>stars in plastic disposable capeshit
almonds activated

Attached: feb4fb850fc529a7f000a5bac4b637d4-1790757592.jpg (500x577, 41.03K)

The original moment was funny, but Sam Hyde's goonsquad are trying to force this as a meme and it's not working. This is common for Sam Hyde where he will do something humorous then not know when to quit so it's not funny anymore.

as retarded and pointless as this is single use plastics are pretty shitty. with all those new disposable vapes that are popular now its only getting worse every year.

>''can't tell if I want to be Liza Bonnet or be with Liza Bonnet'' phase of his life

God shaved my head, and I don't see anyone calling me brave.

i raff

What a fucking dumb mutt

It's a new kind of protest: a chad actor literally JUSTs himself as a form of strike

we got too cocky single-use plastic bros

>hair grows back
>oceans still filled with plastic
He'd be better off donating some of his millions to a wildlife foundation. Famous people are so out of touch.

>chad
He's a Sam Hyde looking motherfucker without his makeup and filters

Attached: chad.jpg (904x1326, 108.03K)

Attached: bags.jpg (701x900, 94.97K)

What can I say but you're welcome!

Damn I see the resemblance...

Tell me how much you hate humans again, Ivy

Attached: Poison Ivy Phoneposting.png (476x801, 781.4K)

The environment is not real. Litter to show your support for space exploration and manifest destiny.

Wouldn't shave for Moana
The hair is part of the gig

the Candyman saga was his best work since MDE

God I would give fucking anything to stuff my pillow with Aquahunk's hair.

>space exploration
>he hasn't seen the CIA documents stating the earth is flat
oh boy

>the Candyman saga was his best work since MDE

Correct. However, the forced meme element (which is very obviously pushed by his PR team) is hella lame.

He’s shaving it for a role just like his Dune beard and then claims it’s for charity

true, unless they want him to wear a wig/make the hair CGI kek