I just want a patrice thread

I just want a patrice thread.

Attached: 1B009B3D-81A0-459B-BB3E-4433A0017CBC.jpg (1080x1080, 171.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWndC8TnJu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If I could figure out how to make General Tso's chicken taste right, I would never speak to another Chinese person in my life.
So true.

HeLLo O'Neal!

i'm still mad they didn't renew tough crowd

I really liked his movie trivia bits, I miss this guy like you wouldnt believe.

this last benefit is what lead me to lose all remaining respect I had for Bill Burr. he blacklists Anthony Cumia but invites Pete Davidson, despite the fact that Patrice had a strong bond with Ant, and Pete was fucking 17 when Patrice died. fuck that spineless ginger sellout.

The girl in the front row of Elephant In The Room who he says her pussy must taste like hope... she is my dream woman. Did anyone ever find her?

also, why didn’t that unfinished clone Norton go?

I like cumbia but these past few years hes gotten less and less funny.

Funny man and a real winner because we all want to live in the city and party for our job and have friends, but he is a dead cuck who spent his last days bragging he couldn’t quit sugar even though his doctor correctly told him he would die if he didn’t

youtube.com/watch?v=aWndC8TnJu4
I live in Greenville atm doing delivery jobs. Am on the lookout for this shitty abomination as I go all over town.

Attached: 1629808704124.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

What can anyone tell me about Red Bar Radio

R.I.P. pepsi cola rapist.

I agree, make no mistake. it’s more so the principle of Burr blocking people from attending which Patrice would have wanted to be there whilst inviting a pussy like Pete, whom Patrice would’ve had NO respect for

>The fucking state of that comic list
I'm glad most of the crew have stopped doing it or been blacklisted. Patrice's wife is a massive grifter and Bill Burr is a complete sellout.

>elephant in the room premiered february 2011
>probably filmed late 2010
>she was 20 then
>at least 31 now

You're too late

That bitch of his didn't allow Anthony to come to his memorial event or be in the Comedy Central special

His standup was low-tier but he was amazing on the radio. They should have given him a movie review show instead of that stupid Tosh.0 ripoff. Dude had an encyclopedic knowledge of movies.

I'm sure Patrice would have roasted Bill for that and told Nia to fuck herself with her giant gums.

Yeah, I get what you mean too.
I wonder what room the rape dungeon is gonna be?

goddamn I forgot about that line kek

>His standup was low-tier
his prepared material was okay, but his crowd work was out of control. he was a natural born comic, and his radio appearances brilliantly reflected that

>you just classified yourself as a series of holes
patrice was based

Pist best bits for patrice. For me its
>its cold out here.

its funny how multiple people when talking to or interviewing anthony bring up how good of chemistry he and patrice had yet burr cant shake his bitch leash off to do the right thing and have anthony at the event or in the documentary. the guy even invited anthony to a one on one dinner and then told him they cant work together anymore

>told Nia to fuck herself with her giant gums.

Attached: ....jpg (236x304, 13.2K)

>Patrice's wife is a massive grifter
Patrice's bane and his strength was his insecurity. In public he used it to crush other people verbally but in private I feel people close to him used it to their advantage.
Like his idea that swinging or letting his girl get smashed in front of him protected his ego. The
fact he settled down with a bitch with a kids already.
A bitch who wanted to be a actor and was only with him to be a star fucker but she wasn't attractive enough.
Patrice was friend with a lot of up and coming back stars and I feel that Von's initial plan was to use him to get to them. Instead she rode the little fame he had and hoped to benefit when he died. Like she was making movie and documentary deals before the man's body was buried.

Bill is such a bitch mode. He had a midlife crisis over the fact he may not leave a legacy behind and settled on the first hole that would give him a mutt child. She's currently writing his stand up bits, as the cuck proudly presents as "a group effort".

There's a handful of people on that list that knew Patrice and even fewer that were actually friends with him
Bill deserves nothing but the worst for what he's doing with Patrice's name

>we've got an Asian-American caller on the line for Patrice

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 110.6K)

i stopped listening to his podcast last year but apparently he still has episodes where he goes into his existential angst mode and recently talked about how pointless things seem. coming from a guy that said he was changed being a husband and father, doesnt sound like family purged burr’s demons completely

I get a good kek each time I hear the argument between him and someone who says he doesn't find black women attractive, the way Patrice turns to someone else and says
>pull up brown and round

lmao wasn’t his name John or something? Opie had his moments, no matter what anyone says

>name a white girl that went missing in Aruba

Attached: cTxSJ_d.jpg (500x281, 15.49K)

This x1000. The documentary is also 10x worse. They pissed and shit all over his grave

My biggest regret is that the Black Philip show didn't go longer and fucking Dante and that one jewish guy were ever invovled.
They ruined the show and on many occasions prevented Patrice from finishing a thought.
I also wish he didn't bring female comedians on.
That Yamaneika bitch was and still is a stupid fat cunt.

Tbf Dante wasn't bad, but fuck me that kike they brought on was utter cancer - just completed killed the mood of the show

That was in response to Louis CK and his racist penis

His podcast became a personal audio journal instead of a show.
He's either talking about his kid or kids later on, some benign topic like drums or eating ice cream, that chicklet teeth bitch, or sports.
It became representative when for a month straight he opened the show talking about putting together his daughter's bike and her riding the bike. Every once in a while or whatever is fine I'm glad he loves his kid who might not be his but not every fucking show.

>i just watched evil go by
its already a hilarious story but the way he goes through his thought process on what’s occurring and who that guy could be really makes it special