What are some shows like Seinfeld or The Sopranos that seem realistic but secretly have supernatural elements?

What are some shows like Seinfeld or The Sopranos that seem realistic but secretly have supernatural elements?

Attached: mr-marbles.gif (498x280, 1.28M)

>What are some shows like Seinfeld or The Sopranos that seem realistic but secretly have supernatural elements?
What the fuck are you talking about?

He's probably talking about What are some shows like Seinfeld or The Sopranos that seem realistic but secretly have supernatural elements?

>He's probably talking about What are some shows like Seinfeld or The Sopranos that seem realistic but secretly have supernatural elements?
What super natural elements in Seinfeld EVER?

Fargo

What the fuck are you talking about?

How I Met Your Mother

I'm talking about What are some shows like Seinfeld or The Sopranos that seem realistic but secretly have supernatural elements?

Twin peaks and northern exposure are the two biggest ones
I guess he wants something how a lot of sitcoms will have shit like magic or ghosts or aliens played for comedy, but in a serious/dramatic way

That episode where Jerry was dating a witch.

Mr. Marbles

>Skip Collector
The fuck kinda name is that?

George banging 10/10s every episode while being a 5ft2 balding neet

Yeah that's weird.

Family Matters

Attached: Get_a_Life_Series.jpg (241x412, 27.12K)

pigman

Bubble Boy

The dummy you idiot

This

That episode where Paulie goes to a medium in The Sopranos basically vonforms the existence of Ghosts inside the Sopranosverse

>realistic
materialistic you mean, as if they were realistic they would have supernatural elements.

magical realism

Northern Exposure

He means what are some programs like Seinfeld or The Sopranos that imply down-to-earth but stealthy have celestial fundamentals?