I must do this, for this is no country for old men

>I must do this, for this is no country for old men

Attached: Anton-No-Country-For-Old-Men.jpg (600x329, 27.69K)

best line in past decade of film imo. the buildup was as good as the delivery

He never says that.

>I'm afraid this is as FAR as I'll GO

>hello, my name is mr. Sicario. You killed my daughter. Prepare to die

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.41K)

Yes he does. Have you even watched the movie?

based non dialogue driven enjoyer. get off your capeshit and watch it again.

you are gonna piss off the raging bitter boomer Any Forums guy with these zoomer humor posts

>zoomer humor
This is millennial humor. You can tell by the lack of ebonics.

out of touch

put down the phone, zoomie

I think you’re accidentally mixing and combining two different movies there. The second part of that quote is from blade runner during the last robot death scene.

Autism

Is that before or after Deckard and the replicants unite to fight robocop?

>t. seething boomer

Fuck you

Attached: FCotFscWUAgQF4r.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

Based

I watched Sicario for the first and only time a few months ago. Didn't understand why the glownigger bitch kept crying like it was some kind of moral dilemma to do things not by the book.
>Oh nooo you can't kill a drug lord, his family, and human traffickers because you just can't until the government gives the A-OK!
>Sicario 2 starts with the government droning some Somali guy's family members until he gives the glowniggers info
Also it's funny how boomers think the US government doesn't actively support cartels or terrorist organisations

>Also it's funny how boomers think the US government doesn't actively support cartels or terrorist organisations
You don't get it, the glowies in the movie are patsies, they don't kmow shit, they're the upper layer
The cartel funding and manipulating ones are higher than them in the hierarchy and deeper in the shit than they are. They don't collaborate, and the latter could kill the former with impunity if it had to get to that

I can’t remember. Is robocop the one played by Edward James Almost?

newfag fuck off
>.