These are some ugly ass niggers

These are some ugly ass niggers.

Attached: LOLOL.png (789x917, 637.46K)

This would've been hot if they ripped some wet farts while they were twerking.

she-hulk looks like a drag queen's corpse in a swamp

I liked the black chick.

Attached: Megan.jpg (1000x564, 143.79K)

this fucking picture is worse than all the sneeds ever sneeded

Looks like a green skinned michael jackson

Jesus Christ...And yet the jews claim to be the highest IQ population. This is the best content they can come up with, really?
Not even 70-80 years post Louis Mayer and Goldwin era, Kubrick and Welles times? Not even a century after Charlie Chaplin?
Damn...there must have been some serious drop in intelligence levels amongst their caste if this is the best ''the gifted progeny'' of these once, highly creative and elegant thinkers and creators can come up with.
I mean where's the fleets of Coen Brothers? Don't tell me that these guys are outliers in your little in-group. It's honestly sad. You were offered the world on a platter by hard working, talented men...And this is how you continue their legacy!
Wow...your ancestors mustn't be so proud...

fpbp

Shehulk is written by a chink. The original character, which is a fine comic book character, is obviously partly created by a jew

Your wish.... now come true!

Attached: 1662313224019042.png (931x524, 407.24K)

lol saved.

HEE HEE *BRAP* SHAMONE-UH

CAN WE HAVE *ONE* FUCKING THREAD WITHOUT THIS SHIT?! HOLY FUCK

black women are not attractive

I only open these threads just when am taking a nasty shit just to be in the spirits

Seethe, it's the only good thing this show has produced.

>CAN WE HAVE *ONE* FUCKING THREAD WITHOUT THIS SHIT?! HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1631689713550.jpg (741x686, 187.8K)

no

You mean the person whomst they call ''director'' on this project is chinese? In this kind of globohomo capeshit, the formula goes above all else. It's the corporate board that decides what goes in. They gave him a list of things to include based on their agenda.
I doubt a chink would think a twerk scene was the way to best empower ''women''.
My guess is, it was an ingredient in their recipe to cater to braindead mutts who were raised on afro-american culture. And that's being kind. Afro culture is artists like Lauryn Hill, Bill Withers.
These female rappers are the modern day Josephine Baker, a pantomime of banana skirt shaking baboons who do a great disservice to their own kind.
Blame the jews (known exploiters) for exploiting the more greedy, easily influenced of their kind.

who hurt you

>text wall
nice blog post , faggot.

Leave redditor faggot.

oof tilted much?
Can't handle the content, so you are going to criticize the form? Old and tired cope out.

*pushes you* back the fuck off?!

Disagree. Some are cute.

Attached: 1662566268325550.jpg (364x460, 51.17K)

Attached: Now we're talking.jpg (275x183, 13.79K)

SHAMONE BITCH *brap fart* SHAMONE

> this is empowering woman somehow

Attached: 1584AB38-9A94-4B68-BAB2-6DC7154BA3DC.jpg (292x281, 53.03K)

im going to need you to calm down. Its not that serious man.

lol
lol
based thread

This is just too grotesque and vulgar. It isnt even funny.

You're the one getting riled. I'm the one presenting clear, thoughtful arguments. I think you got it on backwards, pal. Come back to me when you want to discuss the topic, that is, if you can get past the written form.

love in the air tonight OH LAAAWD!

No.

Attached: She-Hulkamania.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

shut the fuck up, nerd.

Wtf

God I wish that were me

Attached: 45435432.jpg (645x773, 94.28K)

Attached: 1662210018872141.gif (315x130, 2.71M)

AS GOD IS MAH WITNESS THAT MAN IS DEAD BY GAWD ALMIGHTY HOW CAN ONE BE SO CRUEL YOU SON OF BITCH

so this what they mean empowering?